Reviews for The Girl-Who-Became-Harry-Potter
NatalieLynn chapter 3 . 10/13
Another great story so far! I look forward to reading more soon.
acetwolf94 chapter 3 . 10/11
I LOVE IT! ADD MORE PLEASE!
arapyanime chapter 3 . 10/11
I loved this! I always loved a dark/slytherin Harry haha
HPxObsessedFan chapter 3 . 10/11
Ooh!
Son of Whitebeard chapter 3 . 10/11
so creepy
RebeccaRoy chapter 3 . 10/11
Wow, this girl is going to be scary when she gets to Hogwarts, very scary indeed.
BleckBlah5956 chapter 2 . 6/25
Definitely a good read so far. Please update soon as you can
JacobPhantom chapter 2 . 5/30
Please update your story soon!
xiu chapter 2 . 5/6
hello i love your fic i hope you continue this fic i would like to know the next, if she can do magic...
a new chapter please?
reyesrachel805 chapter 2 . 4/14
Cuando actualizas?
sad sabrin chapter 2 . 5/11/2017
Lovely
acetwolf94 chapter 2 . 4/19/2017
I'M HOOKED! ADD MORE PLEASE!
Guest chapter 2 . 12/17/2016
Like always, you dissapear after two chapters,but I still love your stories
Slytherson chapter 2 . 10/18/2016
Cool hope she learns to summon stuff repairo and clean things cause she can get money from either abandoned treasure like real money drop or lost in the dirt ponds lake sewage or dumpsters and oh she could summon stuff in the garage dumps thats broken repair it clean and sell in advertise paper or flea market hmm I wonder if people have thrown away lost or broken gold silver jewelry or coins hmm... Also the old computers had bits of gold in there systems and hmm... If she called dobby told him to prank the malfoys with poop cover clothing transformed into silver wear so it untransformed after putting it in there mouths I believe dobby could than be set free or or she could ask dobby to find other elfs to work for her...

Elf magic is so helpful and hmm... Well I won't go to overboard on writing here but I just got one question may I ask will she you your character be a magical business tycoon in this story as well!?

Since she know the jks HP story she'll know a lot of ways to help the magical world she now is in and the one major way would be to own her very own one of a kind magical mirror TV corperation hmm thousands about thousands of jobs and selling billions of stuff hmm... Domination on the market and easily control the public faster better than the newspaper and all the magical minister's hmm... Binding contracts to protect company!

Anyway I'm very interested in this story can't wait to see next chapter please continue this!
Hikari Nova chapter 2 . 10/5/2016
you should use harry as a char tag as even if it's a OC/SI that takes the place of harry even a fem harry this is still a fem harry fic lol