Reviews for Leftover Christmas
Rei chapter 1 . 6/23/2006
Aw, that was so sweet, you did a great job!
Koru-chan chapter 1 . 6/19/2005
Sqwee! That one was really sad. You capture Kagome's thought perfectly. I could actually feel what she was feeling because of how descriptive it was. I also love the plot. All your plot's our great, but for me, this one's better. I really hit close to home...what am I saying? I'm only twleve but I know what its like to live off on your own and to feel out of place when you return. Great sttory Darth Mer-Mer! Keep 'em coming!
QueenTatooine chapter 1 . 5/26/2005
This was a good story. And something that I can relate to. When I went to college it seemed the family life changed completely. My father no longer puts up a christmas tree because my brothers won't help him. The atmosphere is different. So when I go home it feels like someplace else, though it looks the same, it doesn't feel like home anymore. Yes it is a disturbing feeling, but you find you make a new home. And you find that home is where you make it. Love your story.

QueenTatooine
Darkest Dawn chapter 1 . 9/16/2004
OMG! AW!
deadly-sweet chapter 1 . 7/14/2004
Ah... Just the perfect little fluffy one-shot i needed. How do you do it...? _
RingLord Sauron chapter 1 . 7/5/2004
aw...so cute...good story...*sniff* POOR BUYO!

Loving chapter 1 . 12/28/2003
aw! that was adorably cute! May i frame one critisim it would be that there are no paragraghs, so its cute 4 huge chunks of text, i literaly had to use a piece of paper to read down it, speacialy because of the contrasting colors! Lol very well written, if not well spaced out
mintchoc chapter 1 . 10/31/2003
aw...everything changes. just ah! your spacing! are you TRYING to kill us?
The-Real-Rosie-Gamgee chapter 1 . 9/9/2003
Ok That's seriously enough! You made me cry for a third time! My gosh! Why is everything you write so good! Man...*sniffle* Oh forget it! JUST KEEP WRITING!
Selecao chapter 1 . 7/30/2003
aww...that was like bittersweet. sniff *)
kakite chapter 1 . 7/7/2003
So.. *sob* sweet.. *sniff* You had me crying! seriously. This is a great piece of work, really plausible too.
Kaoru Wolf chapter 1 . 7/4/2003
Loved it...just...could you break the paragraphs down more? You need to start a new paragrah every time a different person begins speaking. It would make it much easier to read if you did.

I think my favorite part was Inuyasha's little talk at the end, it was really sweet. Anyway, good job. I love your writing.
Gezi chapter 1 . 7/3/2003
you are now one of my fave authors...feel happy.
lindygirl chapter 1 . 4/10/2003
Deep...and probably pretty close to reality.

Awesome fic_.
Hakusan chapter 1 . 3/19/2003
Aw that was such a sweet ending! Very sage-like advice from our local hanyo.