Reviews for What I Want
spuffylover19 chapter 16 . 4/5
huh.
thought that tbc meant to be conrinued not to be cut off
Saving People Slaying Things chapter 16 . 9/19/2013
NO YOU NEED TO FINISH THIS! I MUST SEE SPUFFY ENDING! PLEASE! One of them HAS to say they love the other, it's just too awkward! (And preferably before the wedding).
PinkSatin chapter 16 . 11/20/2011
This is an amazing Story. I really hope that you continue it soon!
Lisa chapter 16 . 6/4/2009
OMG!

best storie i've read on here so far please please please update soon can't wait to see wts gonna happen next

x
once and future chapter 16 . 7/9/2007
Hey, this is a really grat fic! I noticed you haven't updated in a while but it would be so great if you wrote more!
CalamityBunny chapter 16 . 1/22/2007
aw...omg i love this story i realy hope you write more soon
MyBlondieBear chapter 16 . 5/12/2006
You have to update. PLEASE. I'm loving the story, but then I saw that it hasn't been updated in over a year. Please update. A lot of people have been reading this and they like it.
bonez-baby chapter 16 . 3/4/2006
i absolutely love this story! you have to update soon...this was totally not what i thought it would be when i first started reading it...can't wait for the next chapter! ;)
casey chapter 16 . 1/26/2006
I love it so far so please,please,please,please,please update.
rrdc chapter 16 . 9/16/2005
PLEASE UPDATE, I love this story so much!
ChiaroscuroSoup chapter 16 . 6/26/2005
Ugh. I love this story. But I hate you. You haven't updated in 2 YEARS! I've done six months before, but this is just over doing it! You've got a good thing going here and you just left it on a cliffhanger! PLEASE UPDATE!
Helen chapter 16 . 6/6/2005
great story i love it please update soon!
James Lee chapter 16 . 8/2/2004
I know it has over a year and a little more since you have updated! But I love this story. You should really think about starting this story again!
Drusilla chapter 1 . 2/3/2004
Damn it! I can't believe u finished it there! You are such a tease...please please please update this soon cause i really really can't wait to find out what happens next...
MDGB-FAN chapter 16 . 1/12/2004
Oh poo. i wuv ur story and ur leaving a faithful reader to hang by adding a TBC... *looks down at the ground shyly* could u umm...maybe...add anoter wittle chappie? i wanna know how the story goes...hehe :)