Reviews for Lost Boys Like Me Are Free
Hi! When are you going to update? I
fanfic17els chapter 14 . 6/29
I love this story sooooo much... when will you be updating it again?
Loveklaroline chapter 14 . 6/17
Yeeeeeeaaaahhh! They are finaly a couple! This is so wonderful! I love them and Stefan is so sweet, protective and just perfect with Caroline! Now I hope this relationship will continue to be perfect!
Now I can't wait to read how are going to react the others! Especially Damon! Like I already said Daroline is super so I really want to see what he thinks! I hope they will become like BFF.
About Katherine, I am worried about what she is going to do. I mean it's Katherine so we know she's not going to be kind!
I am a steroline shipper and also a klaroline shipper, but in this fic I just hate Klaus! It breaks my heart to say that but I do!
Anyway continue writting this story! I can't wait to read the next part! I hope it will be soon!
Crisibabe chapter 14 . 5/7
Well I am so happy to see that they are finally a couple! As far as the friends I think they'll be happy and for Katherine, I don't see her threats stopping at all. I am excited for Steroline :)
Aisha chapter 14 . 5/5
I just love your update soon.
myla84 chapter 13 . 4/7
I always love Stefan and Damon talks ! And i like that you made Caroline have all those moments with the others ! Great chapter !
MediocrePlayWright chapter 13 . 3/20
cant handle it ending there! omg its like a freaking drug!
Please update soon! I really love it! I need to read more!
XOXO chapter 13 . 3/9
When will you update ?
promi chapter 13 . 3/8
when will you update? :)
Xoxo chapter 13 . 2/12
When will you update it ?
Loveklaroline chapter 13 . 1/31
Hey! I adore this chapter like all the others!
Daroline is perfect! I love the fact that he protect her even from Stefan! They are just perfect! Plus he confess to her! I adore their relation and I hope it will grew up again and again!
The moment between the girls is great too! I'd love to share the same with my friend. And I think it is a really good thing that Caroline becomes more confident with them!
And for Kat! I was so happy! Stefan finaly broke up with her! This is so goood! But I am a little worrried for Care, Kate can have many ideas of revenge!
Stefan finaly realise he loves Caroline! I love every moment he remember with her! And now I can't wait to know what he is going to tell her! I hope they will be together soon!
I hope too that we will know all the story of Caroline and that Stefan will help to go through it!
I know I have a lot of hope but no matter what you write I will love it anyway!
The wait was worth it but I hope the next chapter will be update sooner!
(Sorry if there are mistakes)
Crisibabe chapter 13 . 1/29
I hope that Caroline and Stefan can reconcile. If he tells her that he has a thing for her, will she just shut him out and say that they need to stay friends or will Caroline embrace it?
Innevertheonly chapter 13 . 1/28
Wow! This is happening! Finally he woke up and realized the obvious. But let's go for parts here. Damon being quite lovely here and I confess I do not know how to handle it. Let's just say that Damon Salvatore is not my favorite person in the world. But I confess he got me now. A protecting Caroline even from her brother and what to talk about Stefan's reaction. Complete confusion and jealousy that someone else might know your blonde better than him. About the drama of the brothers Salvatore I was sorry and much more of Damon who knows the whole truth. I know very well how and to have a mother like Lily, not that mine is like this. But I know someone who suffers from the same as Stefan. Favorite parts by far the flashback of the girls that brought me a delicious nostalgia while giving that squeeze to remember that is ending. And put number one goes to Katherine taking one out. I gave a cry here that scared my poor nephew lol. I was euphoric with him remembering every moment with her and when she pressed the bell ... Bang!
TBC ...
PS: That does not make you miss!
PS: I loved every comma and letter as always. I hope the next one will not be long. I urgently need this reunion to sweeten my heart that TVD is bittering with excellence.
XOXO
And that's why you'll always be my favourite steroline fanfic writer... The feels... Good job!