Reviews for The Bachelor Duke
marymary123 chapter 49 . 10/15
I have read this once again. Loving it
jupiter2005 chapter 49 . 9/26
Great story I enjoyed reading this and also reading how some of their kids fall in love. Keep up the good work.
MH chapter 49 . 9/15
I love and enjoy this story so much no matter how many times I read it. I'm just hoping you'll find time to write chapters for the rest especially our bachelor Charles. Good luck and I hope you're in good health.
bella's beta chapter 49 . 8/18
What a story! I absolutely loved it!
Rochelle Allison chapter 11 . 7/29
This had me CRACKING UP!
Rochelle Allison chapter 9 . 7/27
I dare say, every time they get it on and make out I’m terrified Charles is going to walk in, LOL! These two are definitely a rowdy sort...
Rochelle Allison chapter 8 . 7/27
Ooooh yes - Bella is a little minx isn’t she? I love it!
Rochelle Allison chapter 6 . 7/16
I agree, this was a different time altogether and frankly horrible things like this still happen today anyway. Doesn’t take away from the horror, and Edward did not condone it at all. He tried to make it right...he should just off the Baron, erm, I mean challenge him to a duel.
Rochelle Allison chapter 5 . 7/16
Goodness! Things really were different back then. Edward better behave himself and not pull a new moon! I’m loving the love and drama!
Rochelle Allison chapter 2 . 7/16
CeCe, your authors note cracked me up! Haha! I love you. Meanwhile, I can’t wait to see how things progress with Isabella and the Duke - mmmhmmm...
alainaroullier chapter 15 . 7/13
Ugh! That scene is just dreadful. Sick f**k. Jasper is the hero in this chapter. Lydia will never be the same.
alainaroullier chapter 14 . 7/13
I remember reading about James’ cruelty in this story and how fiercely I reacted the first time. Yikes!
alainaroullier chapter 12 . 7/13
Thrilling!
alainaroullier chapter 4 . 7/12
I love how you stay in the period with your A/N. Lol
alainaroullier chapter 2 . 7/12
That bit about James makes me nauseous.
3,857 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »