Reviews for The Bachelor Duke
"It is not to be born." It's BORNE, as in "carried" or "tolerated."
MaCherieAmour chapter 42 . 8/16
I LOVE the Regency nonsense and drama of this but good grief! The sex is WAY too much and I'm a fan of lemons. For the time period it's just way way too much. Extra and not in a good way.
sarabo chapter 49 . 8/14
it has been 3 years since this was completed, so I guess there is no more. Thanks for taking me back in time. It was a great ride!
sarabo chapter 48 . 8/13
Thank you!
sarabo chapter 47 . 8/13
It's wonderful to see how much the children have grown and how they are falling in love. Thanks!
sarabo chapter 45 . 8/13
The Regency period seems just like now days except we have birth control, thank God. Of course, there are men like Edward in the here and now but they are few and far between. (I'm full of cliche's today!)
sarabo chapter 44 . 8/13
Very glad they are back in the saddle, so to speak. I wonder if they are making another baby.
sarabo chapter 43 . 8/13
Such teary good by's! The love shown by all of them is palpable!
sarabo chapter 42 . 8/12
I will miss this story when I complete this. I mentioned it before but I am fascinated with historical fiction. your research is amazing! Thank you.
sarabo chapter 41 . 8/12
Very happy they caught her before any damage to the baby was done. I wonder what her punishment will be?
sarabo chapter 40 . 8/12
I think he is getting closer to realize who the who the culprit is. I hope they can stop her before anyone gets injured.
sarabo chapter 39 . 8/12
So much intrigue in the upper class gentry. Sometimes it seems like they act just like we lower class commoners.
sarabo chapter 38 . 8/12
I didn't think we heard the last of Jessica. She is really an evil witch. So glad they can't get to Bella. I hope they can keep her away from baby Isabella!
sarabo chapter 37 . 8/11
This sounds like a very interesting dinner! I do feel bad for Jasper but a mother is a mother. He should love her but maybe not like her.
sarabo chapter 36 . 8/11
That dowager is an evil woman! I'm somewhat surprised that Jasper turned out so well. I hope Alice can handle her tirades.
3,965 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »