Reviews for The Bachelor Duke
Lulutbo chapter 49 . 2/13/2021
I have enjoyed your story so much!
BellaTesoro chapter 49 . 1/15/2021
An American! What a saga this has become..
Well I've left you my thoughts along the way. I've enjoyed this story so much. thank you!
BellaTesoro chapter 48 . 1/15/2021
Wow, that list was helpful.
BellaTesoro chapter 47 . 1/15/2021
Loving how the kids have grown and live lives that their parents can be proud of. I do miss the Duke and Duchess though.
BellaTesoro chapter 46 . 1/15/2021
Aww, the kids are growing up and the duke and duchess have modeled love well I see.
BellaTesoro chapter 45 . 1/15/2021
Loved this future take and seeing how the family has grown. I just knew young Edward would become smitten by Emmett's Isabella.
BellaTesoro chapter 44 . 1/15/2021
Oh Charlie sounds so sweet! I love that they named him after Bella's father and Edward still got to pass on his family name with that dreadful Pepperine or whatever/however it is spelled. Enjoyed their after two month sexual dry spell and finally getting back to their sexual selves.
BellaTesoro chapter 42 . 1/15/2021
Not one but several dramas going on during the ball. I don't blame the duke and duchess for just wanting the day to be over. And yet, they managed to be up for some late night loving. These two are insatiable no matter what's going on around them.
BellaTesoro chapter 41 . 1/15/2021
What an exciting chapter! I just loved that "little" Edward was the first one to try and stop Jessica and then did help aid her release and Jessica's capture.
BellaTesoro chapter 40 . 1/15/2021
Oh the drama. And good for Bella telling the Dowager to leave. Now don't invite her ever again.
BellaTesoro chapter 39 . 1/15/2021
Why would they allow the Allens to stay knowing that a. they were not invited and b. they know what a reputation he has. Jessica is really a very manipulative person. I wonder who will bring her down.
BellaTesoro chapter 38 . 1/15/2021
I really dislike when a child falls victim of an evil character. I do hope someone catches her before she takes the baby.
BellaTesoro chapter 37 . 1/15/2021
I do think Edward was right to call out both Mother Es and the Dowager. Es needed to be the higher one as it's her family that is hosting this event.
BellaTesoro chapter 36 . 1/15/2021
I was about to ask where Emmett and Rosalie and baby Isabella have been. I wanted to see Bella and Rosalie become close friends as their two husbands are.
BellaTesoro chapter 35 . 1/15/2021
Another fine wedding. Edward's response about letting the mothers have the champagne now because their husbands will have to deal with them as he's going to take his wife for some alone time. You go duke.
4,055 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »