Reviews for The Bachelor Duke
Madison Elliott chapter 1 . 5/7/2021
How did I not read this till now?this looks really good and since I have loved all your other stories I know this will be just as amazing.
CullenCherries chapter 13 . 3/19/2021
Ok I guess that could've been worse. Although I assume it will at some point get worse...
CullenCherries chapter 11 . 3/19/2021
Theoretically we've already learned not to listen to the baron!
CullenCherries chapter 5 . 3/19/2021
I just realized I'm on chapter 5 of 49 and I'm suddenly really stressed about how much can go wrong in 44 chapters...
CullenCherries chapter 1 . 3/19/2021
I like the slightly fictionalized Devonshires. Although aside from the names, I think the biggest change I noticed here is the birth order of the children, since iirc conceiving a boy was a major reason for that trip to Bath.
CAMJ1993 chapter 18 . 3/18/2021
Little bumps but things are still pretty smooth...31chapters to go
CAMJ1993 chapter 8 . 3/18/2021
Everything is going too well so far and there still be 31 chapters to go...
Lulutbo chapter 49 . 2/13/2021
I have enjoyed your story so much!
BellaTesoro chapter 49 . 1/15/2021
An American! What a saga this has become..
Well I've left you my thoughts along the way. I've enjoyed this story so much. thank you!
BellaTesoro chapter 48 . 1/15/2021
Wow, that list was helpful.
BellaTesoro chapter 47 . 1/15/2021
Loving how the kids have grown and live lives that their parents can be proud of. I do miss the Duke and Duchess though.
BellaTesoro chapter 46 . 1/15/2021
Aww, the kids are growing up and the duke and duchess have modeled love well I see.
BellaTesoro chapter 45 . 1/15/2021
Loved this future take and seeing how the family has grown. I just knew young Edward would become smitten by Emmett's Isabella.
BellaTesoro chapter 44 . 1/15/2021
Oh Charlie sounds so sweet! I love that they named him after Bella's father and Edward still got to pass on his family name with that dreadful Pepperine or whatever/however it is spelled. Enjoyed their after two month sexual dry spell and finally getting back to their sexual selves.
BellaTesoro chapter 42 . 1/15/2021
Not one but several dramas going on during the ball. I don't blame the duke and duchess for just wanting the day to be over. And yet, they managed to be up for some late night loving. These two are insatiable no matter what's going on around them.
4,062 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »