Reviews for The Bachelor Duke
BellaTesoro chapter 40 . 1/15/2021
Oh the drama. And good for Bella telling the Dowager to leave. Now don't invite her ever again.
BellaTesoro chapter 39 . 1/15/2021
Why would they allow the Allens to stay knowing that a. they were not invited and b. they know what a reputation he has. Jessica is really a very manipulative person. I wonder who will bring her down.
BellaTesoro chapter 38 . 1/15/2021
I really dislike when a child falls victim of an evil character. I do hope someone catches her before she takes the baby.
BellaTesoro chapter 37 . 1/15/2021
I do think Edward was right to call out both Mother Es and the Dowager. Es needed to be the higher one as it's her family that is hosting this event.
BellaTesoro chapter 36 . 1/15/2021
I was about to ask where Emmett and Rosalie and baby Isabella have been. I wanted to see Bella and Rosalie become close friends as their two husbands are.
BellaTesoro chapter 35 . 1/15/2021
Another fine wedding. Edward's response about letting the mothers have the champagne now because their husbands will have to deal with them as he's going to take his wife for some alone time. You go duke.
BellaTesoro chapter 34 . 1/15/2021
Poor Ben has to be uncomfortable with everyone knowing about Angela's previous affair. The mother's are such a hoot. I love how everyone welcomes Ben's and Angela's family and friends. I imagine the Ton would snigger at such open arms to 'servants' being welcomed like this.
BellaTesoro chapter 33 . 1/14/2021
It would be hard to forgive a husband for cheating when the wife will wear a scare the rest of her life from his one of his lovers.
BellaTesoro chapter 32 . 1/14/2021
As annoying as the family can get to the Duke, they are so close that I see why the ladies are so sad to part from each other. And now that Alice too is having a child it would be nice if they lived closer so they could share each other's company more often. The Duke is really being to much not allowing his wife to at least walk from one room to another. I would think that a bit of walking around would do her good.
BellaTesoro chapter 31 . 1/14/2021
I don't blame the Clintons because they seem very sorry for not speaking up sooner. Mrs. Clinton at least was making an attempt to warn Bella, late but she had good intentions. I do understand Edward's anger at them, he deserves to be angry but he stopped short of throwing them out of their home. He's doing what his wife would want. Alls well that ends well.
BellaTesoro chapter 30 . 1/14/2021
Another very dramatic chapter. I felt the duke's emotions leading up to worry and then being told his wife was attacked. The only thing that is all the tears when first he heard, I would think in that moment you run on adrenalin and as a man especially your first thought is to solve the problem. It was clearly very emotional when he sees his wife unconscious and then the tears as he lays with her. Going back before he finds out and to Herbert assuming he's such a good friend to the duke that he follows him to London and assumes he is friend enough that he will give him shelter and let him hang on to his shirttail and follow him like a puppy. He's embarrassing as the duke pointed out he would be if he didn't attend to his own wife and stop trying to gain access to trying to climb a society ladder. I loved it when the duke gave him that dressing down. I hope the duke doesn't go off on Charles for not watching his wife better.
BellaTesoro chapter 29 . 1/14/2021
This chapter was very dramatic and had me at the edge of my seat! Of course Sophia was not going to go away quietly and bravo to Bella for kicking Mr. Allen and Lauren out of her home for disrespectful behavior. I would have thought Charles would have spoken up and sent them on their way. And where were all the servants in the house that they did not hear their duchess's screams for help? Hopefully Sophia is dead and I hope Bella does not lose the baby.
BellaTesoro chapter 28 . 1/14/2021
The newlyweds really need a break from each other anyway...I mean to feel that desperate for their temporary parting is rather clingy especially since the duchess has so many of her loved ones to keep her company and she's planning a picnic and certainly getting out and about inviting the ladies to join her. I'm going to guess that the sister at the window is Sophia and she'll be joining the picnic. Why is the duchess inviting ladies that have been gossiping about her and or have husbands who are rakes. Let's see how it goes at the picnic.
BellaTesoro chapter 27 . 1/13/2021
I think the duke should have threw the man out when he accused Edward of fathering Sophia's child. Not a good idea for the duke to get in the middle of this Sophia issue. Poor mothers being asked not to stay until the baby is born.
BellaTesoro chapter 26 . 1/13/2021
I think it's most interesting that the new duke papa to be doesn't want his wife to exert herself in the least, worried about her and the baby and yet he has no concerns about her exerting herself during their passionately wild love making. Edward's all over and into her body in the most wild ways. Of course he wouldn't really know he's not hurting her but he's so overly concerned I was surprised he's not worried his love making would her them. I think it's so funny how he wants the family gone before the birth.
4,061 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »