Reviews for Temptation
Somalia...
You need a Beta, but the whole Fund bit was hilarious.
Lupinica friggasdoiter chapter 4 . 5/5/2015
Is he a be elastic or is this "hunter " thing an actual magical creature ?
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 21 . 9/28/2014
Tears of joy for that confession! It was about time!
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 14 . 9/28/2014
Oh my! Poor Hermione...she set herself up for heartbreak so that Draco got what he wanted. :(
I really hope he doesn't marry Jane.
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 13 . 9/28/2014
I guess polyjuice potion never crossed their minds.

I wonder if Draco overheard the conversation between Harry/Hermione.
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 12 . 9/28/2014
Dara is delusional! And Jane is a b!tch!
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 11 . 9/28/2014
*eyes wide*
Oh wow!
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 10 . 9/28/2014
Oh wow! Draco's thoughts were unexpected!

I thought Draco would have used the dream spell that Hermione had used to get inside her dreams to kiss her.
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 7 . 9/28/2014
What a dream! *hehe*
Legenda chapter 7 . 1/28/2014
Entertaining chapter indeed. I love it when Hermione blushes around Draco Malfoy.
Hikaoru13 chapter 22 . 10/16/2013
your version if draco is a bit of an idiot. it's like he didn't think through his actions
ZB3 chapter 22 . 10/1/2013
Hi Romantic Fool,

This is just to say that I enjoyed reading this story very much! I did feel that Hermione's character was completely not her -she lacked backbone and didn't display an ounce of self-esteem. However, it is your story so you're entitled to shape the characters any way you want.

Your style of writing is good but you need more practice -I found the grammatical and punctuation errors a bit distracting. Also, your use of language is a bit poor at times. I haven't read any of your other work but am sure that you've come a long way in the past 10 years!

Now for the good bits: You portray humour well and really know how to make your story come to life. I genuinely think that you should continue writing. It's a tough profession to get into but be patient and persevere!

All the best!
mercurial ira chapter 22 . 9/20/2013
While it was a good story, I do think you could have improved your grammar. Sorry, I'm a bit of a grammar nazi.
mitch404 chapter 21 . 8/2/2013
not sad at all it worth it I love it