Reviews for Redemption
Neya chapter 20 . 9/29
Great story ! thanks so much !
Amazing ending
Flitwick is the best dueler out of all the Professors, he could never die so I'm going to pretend he didn't.
Hermione's messed up for this. She has to know what she's doing to Draco is borderline cruel.
the napping lady chapter 20 . 9/19
this story is so underrated! well done!
Aa chapter 20 . 9/8
I just read this for a whole day and I'm impressed. Can't believe this fic is so underrated. Thanks for sharing
Diplex chapter 20 . 5/29
Just found this and read all of it. I love it! Love JKR but this could be the second part of the book. I always wanted Draco to step in, and it's kind of obvious from her description he kind of wanted to. Plus the fight being away from Hogwarts makes loads more sense, and Draco having something to do with final battle. Sorry, just this so could be the more satisfactory ending. (Never have liked Hermione/Ron)
AideanCampbell chapter 12 . 4/25
Horrible, it grates on my nerevs
AideanCampbell chapter 10 . 4/25
Hermione is being a bitch, acting all righteous and defensive. How i hate this version of Hermione
Dutchess of the Depraved chapter 20 . 2/7
totally just read this entore story today. i really enjoyed it! i will definitely be chrcking out your other work!
Potterfan71 chapter 20 . 2/7
I enjoyed reading your story! Thanks!
I'm A Sucker For Love Stories chapter 20 . 1/27
I've read this from start to finish over the past two days and absolutely loved it! Your characters are so real, and it was like reading from JKR herself! Hope to find more from you in the future!
Jojo15.01.1974 chapter 20 . 1/23
I like this story x
c.karen09 chapter 20 . 12/24/2016
Great story, I loved it. Thanks so much for writing.
c.karen09 chapter 19 . 12/24/2016
Perfect proposal for Draco. How awesome to be able to give a ring with protection spells in it!