Reviews for Redemption
Beautiful story I loved it thank you
Green Eyed Lana Lee chapter 3 . 3/28
I really enjoyed your version of robbing Gringotts! Wonderful Chapter!
Green Eyed Lana Lee chapter 2 . 3/28
Intense chapter! Loved it! Why are we humans so afraid of rejection

Intense chapter! Loved it! Why are we humans so afraid of rejection? I'm sure I'll never know!
Green Eyed Lana Lee chapter 1 . 3/28
It's exciting and I already love this story!
Potterhead451 chapter 20 . 2/21
I am in love with this story! thank you soooo much for sharing it!
Meaks88 chapter 1 . 2/19
Ah yes! So much right with this story! Loved it from start to finish
Dreamer chapter 3 . 1/25
Yay for saving the day! Though, I'm amused with how Harry is somewhat smarter here. He's more forgiving of Malfoy than I expected and he's actually coming up with proper plans - well, lacking escape plan aside... The differences to the book are interesting. I'm a little bummed Harry gave the sword away so easily to Griphook, since that was never his intention (at least in the books; he was going to wait until later than agreed if he could). Otherwise, I'm enjoying this version.
littleladyangel chapter 20 . 11/26/2017
Such a beautiful story.!
Neya chapter 20 . 9/29/2017
Great story ! thanks so much !
Guest chapter 20 . 9/28/2017
Amazing ending
Guest chapter 17 . 9/28/2017
Flitwick is the best dueler out of all the Professors, he could never die so I'm going to pretend he didn't.
Guest chapter 7 . 9/28/2017
Hermione's messed up for this. She has to know what she's doing to Draco is borderline cruel.
the napping lady chapter 20 . 9/19/2017
this story is so underrated! well done!
Aa chapter 20 . 9/8/2017
I just read this for a whole day and I'm impressed. Can't believe this fic is so underrated. Thanks for sharing
Diplex chapter 20 . 5/29/2017
Just found this and read all of it. I love it! Love JKR but this could be the second part of the book. I always wanted Draco to step in, and it's kind of obvious from her description he kind of wanted to. Plus the fight being away from Hogwarts makes loads more sense, and Draco having something to do with final battle. Sorry, just this so could be the more satisfactory ending. (Never have liked Hermione/Ron)