Reviews for Slow Fall
K chapter 1 . 7/4/2016
Hi! Thank you for this amazing fanfic! I'd like to ask your permission to translate it into Russian to share with russian-speaking RWBY community. If you agree, please, contact me:
Symphony's Feather chapter 1 . 2/8/2016
Wow. This was - a really, really good read. I love how you explored Adam and Blake's dark relationship. Much needed backstory after episode 11. I especially love this line:

"...you mean how he showers her with praise and approval, then the moment she puts a single toe out of line, or does something he doesn't particularly like, berates her until she probably has not a shred of self-confidence left in her, then gathers her up in his arms and calls her 'my love'?"

That line really maps out how their relationship works: it's a vicious cycle of love and hate and honeyed, poisonous words... it's darkly beautiful. Thanks for this fic.
K.L chapter 1 . 2/8/2016
Hi! May I translate your fanfic into Russian 4 the St. Valentine's day? Of course, I'll leave the link to this page.
Zaegan chapter 1 . 2/7/2016
I think you did a good job on what still little we know about Blake and Adam's relationship, I feel like Adam would probably be pretty cold as abusive, but tries to be loving in his own harsh way. As much as I'd like to see an Adam redemption (And he's the only character I would like to see redeemed) I doubt it's going to happen
jin0uga chapter 1 . 2/7/2016
One thing I love about your stories is how well you bring the characters to life. They become more than just that - they become their own people. A wonderful, wonderful interpretation of Adam's character. I like Adam, so it's easy to forget that he's not a good guy. Blake ran for a reason.

Thanks for writing, I'll be looking forward to that Weiss/Neptune story! I'm not a fan of that pairing but I think you'll fo them justice.
Howling Armadillo chapter 1 . 2/7/2016
Give yourself some credit. This was actually pretty great. My one concern would be that this gives something of an impression that Blake's desertion was the result of something other than her own thoughts and conclusions. But as somebody who's thought long and hard about the mysterious original leader of the White Fang I loved your interpretation.