Reviews for Last Huntress
np.lake101 chapter 26 . 11/22/2020
This is a fantastic story that I remembered I read a month or 2 back and I would absolutely love for you to continue it cause you really should it's that good, it's got good writing and a unique setting. So if you ever continue it we all will be ready to continue reading this great story
erching chapter 26 . 5/10/2020
Hope you continue.
Demonicdueler chapter 26 . 5/4/2020
Noooooo author come back! This story is amazing, easily the best dark RWBY story I have ever read. Usually I am a hard core Whiterose follower but the BlackRose in this story is beautiful and very well written. It honestly feels like the two match and truly understand each other. The story is dark and does a good job of building a world that without responsibilities or structure fell apart under its one freedom. It is not finished but still worth a read to see a different side to the world of RWBY.
MasterScarcity1 chapter 26 . 4/27/2020
Nice fic. I didn't pay any attention to when it was updated last when I started reading this and as soon as I finished this chapter I glanced at the last time that it was updated and well ಠ_ಠ I wanted to read more. I hope this is eventually updated again.
Heavyarms150 chapter 15 . 2/21/2020
Ive just got one major issue. Yang tries for years to get her sister to talk and nothing works and blake gets it in one day? Im calling bullshit on that. No matter how hard you ship them that dont make sense.
amerdism chapter 26 . 5/2/2019
Awesome story. I hope to see more soon. When’s the next chapter going up?
MULTIMEDIAMAN chapter 26 . 1/23/2019
I mean...still Ruby's fault. She's lucky she only got away with having her title stripped.
Aidis chapter 26 . 12/28/2018
Getting to catch up on this story has been an absolute blessing. Usually, if I go to read up on a fic that I haven’t read in a few weeks I have to re-read or at least skim all of it. When it came to this one though? Even though it’s been at least a year and a half, I could remember everything, just had to skip through to where I left off, and damn if it didn’t just get more impressive than it was before.

Thanks so much for writing.
Hellwyrm chapter 26 . 12/23/2018
I'd say this is probably the best chapter of the story so far. I was worried you'd make Weiss an antagonist with the way you were headed, and from the AN thats exactly where you were headed.

However had that continued to be the case I would have kept reading anyways I was intrigued to see what would happen, still am. I can't wait to see where this goes and how they handle Roman, Adam and the Council.

I loved everything you did in this chapter, especially the short convo between Yang and Weiss. She dug that dagger deep with just a few words. She needed it though for being a monumental bitch to Rubes.

As for the idea of her misadventures as a bounty hunter, that could be entertaining even if depressing as hell. If you do give it a go I'd definitely give it a read.

Keep up the good work man. I can't wait to see more.
PixelMoon chapter 26 . 12/22/2018
Grimm venom is a great idea. Excellent chapter!

If you do give Ruby silver eyes...um..eye power, that could be a permanent solution to removing the Grimm parts from Weiss.
MULTIMEDIAMAN chapter 25 . 12/19/2018
Hoooooollllllyyyyyy shit.

I always thought this whole scenario was a massive overreaction, because how could Ruby have caused this, clearly she just blamed herself for what happened and it was because she couldn't save everybody.

But nope. It's just straight-up her fault.
Skylenerys chapter 25 . 12/15/2018
Wow, that was.. hella depressing, geez. Weisscold. I need my fluff to get over this
Raiyoukai chapter 25 . 12/15/2018
I really don't know what to say about this fic. I only found it a couple days ago, so I'm happy to see it updated so quickly! And seeing how Ruby caused the breach... yeah, she done fucked up bad. If this wasn't already Ladybug, I'd be chomping at the bit to see the angst and pain of Ruby trying to redeem herself to Weiss. I assume that'll still happen, but it won't have as much of a warm fuzzy feeling at the end when they don't kiss :P

As for the other 24 chapters... I have to be honest, I kind of liked the story better when it seemed to be a more Dresden Files-esque story. With Ruby taking odd jobs with a bit of mystery, using her former Huntress skills to do what other people couldn't and redeem herself. The political machination story, and seeing that it's all just kind of wrapped up in one big 'thing' with no true separate arcs is, well, dissatisfying. Also, alcoholic Ruby is fun, and seeing her not drinking much in recent chapters is kind of a let down.

I am caught wondering if she's about to have a freak out in the middle of the room (assuming this is a flashback that's happening in real time for her) as the Voice comes back with a vengeance with its accusations.

All in all, this is a pretty good story. Not what I expected it to be after reading the first couple chapters, and not as well liked (personally), but still good. And I'll still keep reading it to the end, because I'm invested.

Keep up the
PixelMoon chapter 25 . 12/15/2018
First of all, I'd like to assure you that you are NOT sucking. You've made quite a dark and messy remnant here (which is really saying something) and I want to see these damaged characters fix some things in their life. Hopefully Weiss and Ruby can help each other in their current predicaments.

Till next time!
Taichi-Doragon Tentei chapter 25 . 12/15/2018
Well I gotta be honest I was expecting Ruby to feel like everything was her fault but I wasn't expecting Weiss to blame her. I mean we knew that Weiss broke up with Ruby and the way it was talked about it seemed to be a catalyst to the way Ruby collapsed in on herself along with the worse than cannon Breach. But up until chapter 24 and this one I can't say I had many reasons to think that Ruby's actions had a direct effect on the worsened Breach and that she could actually have been blamed for it. So that was a little surprising to be honest. I am curious as to what Yang and Blake's reactions will be but I have faith that they will not turn on her or in Blake's case allow her to delve back into the depression that she has lived in for the last 4 years.