Reviews for Midnight Tryst
rapunzl chapter 1 . 4/21/2009
Wow. A broken Roxton is heartbreaking and agonizing to watch. I can see this becoming the embittered Roxton he would have become without Marguerite constantly trying his patience and chipping through his own walls.

Painfully beautiful. :)
chloe alone chapter 1 . 6/13/2007
i love this story and your other one please continue or make a nother one i want to know what will happen next. i hope they end up together and happy somehow.
Loona127 chapter 1 . 11/21/2005
Oh... my poor heart. ;)

PLease continue!

It's so sad! I love it! :)
TheChosenOne3 chapter 1 . 8/26/2003
You can't leave things like this! Come on! I know you better than that! Write more. I know that you alredy have a lot to do, but I'm just reminding you. I love this story.
Enchanter chapter 1 . 7/24/2003
Wait...what happens next? Oh you have to continue this! It's so sad! Absolutely wonderful!
Padfootwolfboy chapter 1 . 4/29/2003
AHH!

That's so not nice to leave it there... ::pouts:: But I really love this, so I just had to review! Please make more! (::Voices in teh background scream:: *Make more!*) Please, please - before i go insane! Lol.

Quite excellent. Yes. ::Gives thumbs up::
coldqueen chapter 1 . 3/14/2003
You go! I love this idea!
SunKrux chapter 1 . 1/21/2003
You can't leave it like that! What the frell? Come on...finish this! Stop torturing us. :-p
KatrinaAnn chapter 1 . 1/16/2003
This is so sad, you can't leave it like this, its heartbreaking. You have got to put it right, Roxton has to be with Marguerite, know one else just her.
A. Windsor chapter 1 . 1/15/2003
awwwwwww. it's so sad! very very very sad!
Michi chapter 1 . 1/15/2003
Oh, more, more, MORE! Loved the stories. I can't wait for more! Keep up the great work. I hope this story is tbc.

Peace and Love,

MICHI ;)
brainfear chapter 1 . 1/15/2003
This is great! Please post more soon! :o))
Lisa chapter 1 . 1/14/2003
Wow, thats good stuff, I love it
TLWROX chapter 1 . 1/14/2003
*SOBBING madly* Ohhhhh... First off- what has Roxton BECOME? Four years with out his Marguerite- and he's a- a bully! Oh, you have to fix him! Second- omg! This is for ME? Lil ole, energetically crazed fic fanatic, me? You shouldn't have! (Well, yes- you were RIGHT to have done so- I would've kept on bullying you till you wrote the sequel!) But NOW- now, I have to bully you for the NEXT part! You like me ganging up on you- don't you? LOL! ;)

The ONLY thing wrong with this is that sometimes you switched from present to past tense. Does that make this story any less than a GORGEOUS hunk of a fic? CERTAINLY not!

Please- please please please please- write the next part. My mind won't be able to rest till Roxton's back to his old self and Marguerite's with him... For the love of season 4- WRITE IT! Awesome job as usual! :) :) :)
fab chapter 1 . 1/14/2003
this was good but so sad. can't M see she made him that way. He can't just go on of course he didn't have to marry the girl to provide for the kid if indeed it is his kid. what did he mean his wife was in a place where she can't bother us anymore? he didn't kill her? is he that mean now because he just killed that guy in cold blood of course he was hurting M but he could have done something else.