Reviews for Haunted Life
Noxbait chapter 1 . 6/11/2016
Adore this story! I've read it probably a million times and wanted to finally drop u a review! This was beautiful. All of it. I loved how it was the silence that was Sam's undoing. And how Dean reacted when he arrived...oh my heart! Poor Dean scared to death and ready to do whatever it takes to help Sam and then to find out it's just too quiet. Sigh. Lovely. Loved the back and forth of their names as they clung to each other and comforted each other. Just...sigh...love this so much! Thank you for sharing!
BranchSuper chapter 1 . 2/11/2016
Excellent story!
NightReader22 chapter 1 . 2/9/2016
I love it! A great depiction of the relief Sam must have felt!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/9/2016
Loved this. Thanks for writing :)
JaniceC678 chapter 1 . 2/8/2016
Aww..what a wonderfully warm and emotional piece that lets us share in those moments we never get to see. The "sounded like love" line was awesome.
LeeMarieJack chapter 1 . 2/8/2016
Very nice. I can see the truth of this story. Sam would treasure the silence and keep it unbroken as long as he could.
mb64 chapter 1 . 2/8/2016

Great job.
hotshow chapter 1 . 2/8/2016
Great story. Thank you.
SPN Mum chapter 1 . 2/7/2016
This was wonderful! I almost cried at Sam realizing that everything was quiet now, that there was no more Lucifer in his head. Sam slept for thirty-five hours because he was so sleep deprived, that is just sad. I'm glad that Dean came back and was there to hold Sam and help him through his breakdown. It would have been horrible for Sam to go through that alone.
DearHart chapter 1 . 2/7/2016
Awesome! Thanks!
BonanzaRocks chapter 1 . 2/7/2016
Ahhhhhhhh this is so beautiful! First of all, I love your writing style it is very refined and I think you are a legit writer. Great use of imagery and I loved all the different senses that were brought into play. Also, I LOVE stories surrounding the whole Sam-Lucifer mental breakdown thing. So just wanted to thank you for sharing this gem! :) I really really really hope you do more with it because I love this whole story and all the possibilities for it. Of course if you don't continue I'll forgive you...someday. Haha no but seriously I love it and thank you and I'll just go ahead and follow this story in the hopes that you write another chapter, or two, or 500.
idreamofivan chapter 1 . 2/7/2016