Reviews for beneath this skin
Girlalicious chapter 4 . 4/16
Maso Neko-chan chapter 4 . 2/10
I cried so hard ;((((((
Maso Neko-chan chapter 3 . 2/10
OOOO 5 years is a lot of time :(
Maso Neko-chan chapter 2 . 2/10
NOOO WHYYY :((((
Maso Neko-chan chapter 1 . 2/10
I like this vulnerable sasuke
Guest chapter 4 . 8/26/2016
This was really good! I cried like twice while reading. ;;
Guest chapter 4 . 8/15/2016
Aw they should have babies. Maybe SasuSaku and SaiIno should meet and have family picnics. I love SakuIno.
Sasusakulover chapter 4 . 8/14/2016
I have binge reading sasusaku fanfics for the past month lol ugh this chapter made me cry so sad but they finally got the happy ending they both deserve theyre together again! I hope they finally get together and marry each other and have a wonderful family! Please update soon! Keep up the great work! :)
theeuniverse chapter 1 . 8/14/2016
Wow. Boy, you can write a drama. I was a bit alarmed when you mentioned you don't write happy endings. Thank god you changed your mind on this one. Also I love how you planned out the characters and pure love from Sasusaku! I wish you can write a sequel or a multichap for them fighting together. That would be so cute.
Guest chapter 4 . 8/13/2016
Nice chapter. Update soon.
lovesasusakuforever chapter 4 . 8/12/2016
Reunion makeup was cute.
lovesasusakuforever chapter 3 . 7/8/2016
Poor Sakura.
Update soon.
Guest chapter 3 . 6/6/2016
I am glad All Iz Well with you now :) (Y'day me too watched 3 idiots haha XXD)
They finally reunite. I cannot wait to read more. I can't.
rainbow sparkles chapter 3 . 6/5/2016
the three month wait? yup, soooo worth it! well written chapter AND juicy cliffhanger? can't wait for the next chapter! so excited for the two of them to finally be reunited again!

oh, and thanks for replying to my previous question on your author's note. also, you mentioned about your life being previously endangered accidentally or by your own hands. let me just say that I am so happy you updated, not only because I get to read more of this wonderful story, but also because it means that you truly are okay. if not okay, then at least you're better. i hope you know how gifted and talented you are. you are so blessed and i hope you see it. sending you lots of love! xoxo

p.s. 3 idiots? i love that movie! i'm a recent electronics and communications engineering graduate and i watched that movie 2 years ago. and yes, I'm a woman just in case you're wondering haha are you an engineering student or graduate too? :)

p.p.s would you mind letting me know what your other ff account is? i would like to read your other stories. :)
juntaisuke chapter 3 . 5/31/2016