Reviews for this woman is my destiny (she took my arm)
Namina Senju chapter 1 . 9/21
I kind of like the hashisaku pairing but I've never been able to find many stories about them
chibi313 chapter 1 . 7/5
I couldn't stop smiling this was so cute
alinefgs chapter 1 . 5/31
Eu adorei por favor continua bjs
Susnsmsh chapter 1 . 1/17
Please, for the sake of my heart and sanity, TURN THIS IN TO SOMETHING! Your one shots are killing me! They are way too good to be left alone. Comme onnn!
AprilAlice chapter 1 . 9/8/2016
Cute
beanche chapter 1 . 6/11/2016
This was adorable. Thank you for writing and sharing this.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/29/2016
Omg this is so cute
LoonyTuned chapter 1 . 3/29/2016
MY HEART WASN'T READY

I've been looking for HashiSaku fics for so long and to stumble upon this treasure...my heart...I can't...
moor chapter 1 . 2/27/2016
this is adorable!
VesperChan chapter 1 . 2/16/2016
What a wonderful spoonful of fluff to make the mundane edges of life go down all the more easier.
I will never not get over how cute it is when the guy is soft and stuttering at the thought of speaking with the girl because she is that much of an amazing person in his eyes. I loved how you did this in Tightrope and how it fit so seamlessly and easily. I felt like it was all meant to be.
Also, that ending was A Kudos!
WhiteGoldAlice chapter 1 . 2/15/2016
Very cute! I could easily picture this. What a treat. :)
I loved it.
FlyingSilverDreams chapter 1 . 2/8/2016
For a moment there, I thought the subtitle, "she took my arm," had something to do with Sakura physically taking Hashirama's arm (something like enemies on two sides, in the Uchiha vs. Senju conflict, maybe?) . . . xD

That said, I DID NOT expect the fic to go the direction it had (more fluffy than I was prepared for). Still, I enjoyed the mini-plot, and Kushina was absolutely adorable! : )

Thanks for all you do!
– FSD
Ida Kanami chapter 1 . 2/8/2016
Once again, lovely story!