Reviews for A Lost KF
Tala White 14 chapter 3 . 1/6/2018
Wally could have literally just vibrated in place to burn all the calories he was eating. But I guess that might have qualified as cheating. Entertaining crossover, though.
socialgirl378 chapter 3 . 9/17/2016
Wow. I actually like how the story went. It was humorous and light-hearted. Plus, I love the whole eating competition face-off between Allen and Wally. These two do eat a lot after all. If Wally's friends were there with him in the DGM universe, I bet they would be surprised of meeting another bottomless pit as well. Though, I think it would be topped off with Mgann's green appearance. Why do I feel like Lavi would try to hit on the girls of the Team? Well, anyway this was a nice story.
CherepMikhailov chapter 1 . 7/10/2016
Yes... i Never thought of auch an brilliant Idee. compliments
Sheherezade-Solomon chapter 3 . 6/29/2016
This was great! Absolutely love it, pbut can i ask one more chapter pleaseeeeee?! It doesent has to be long, i just want to read the reactions of The Team when they heard about the battle of Wally, i think its worth it plsssss
Sheherezade-Solomon chapter 2 . 3/10/2016
Oh! So funny! I cant wait to the next one, this is really interesting
Anime hotty lover.18 chapter 1 . 2/21/2016
Yay! I'm not the only one. Can't wait to see what you do next.
Sheherezade-Solomon chapter 1 . 2/21/2016
Ohh! I want more, and at some point that the crew goes to Kid flash time! Please?,
In an eating contest, i think Wally would eat faster, but Allen probably more food.
Btw, are you going to put yaoi in here? Im a Yullen shipper, but i think that they arent really meant to be lovey-dovey... Just a little.
But great work, i didnt se any OCCness either!