Reviews for Winter: Chapter 95 in Thorne's POV
The Hidden Library chapter 1 . 1/15
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!

This is SOOOOOOOOOO adorable! I just LOVE your Thorne POVs! You're so good at getting his POV!

And yeah, CAN you do chapter 9? I'd love to read Thorne's thoughts! Actually, ANY chapter with Thorne's thoughts is good! Also, can you do Kai? If you can, I just want to now his thoughts in Cinder in all the times he met Cinder. Like in the elevator and other places! You know, 'cause we already get his POV in The Mechanic when they meet for the literal first time, and I would just LOVE to read his take on their other meetings!

Please PM if you DO do any of my suggestions!
Child chapter 1 . 11/19/2018
That was beautiful. No words will ever describe that. Thank you.
CrescentMoon13 chapter 1 . 9/21/2018
Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!I LOVED IT!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/24/2018
So good
UserMechanic chapter 1 . 3/23/2017
XD hehehehehe I love cresswell!
ReadySetNO chapter 1 . 3/13/2016
Yes, yes! Pretty please, do chapter 9!
Shyanneponce chapter 1 . 3/7/2016
This was really good, and I agree, you should do chapter 9 in Thorne's POV
Kayla chapter 1 . 2/16/2016
Aaahh so good you should definitely do chapter 9!
GenderbentDragonRider chapter 1 . 2/13/2016
I think you should do chapter 9 too, I bet you would do it fantastic, just like all of these ones! XD
Madelinepetit chapter 1 . 2/12/2016
so cute, absolutely love (and yes I would love to see chapter 9 in Thorne's POV) love your writing!
Anna C chapter 1 . 2/9/2016
Awww, I loved it, great job! Again, I would love if you wrote chapter 9!:) I hope you continue with these, you really are doing a good job.
TheTrulyBeautifulOne chapter 1 . 2/9/2016
GAAAAA! Cuteness overload! I swear, Cree and Thorne are the perfect couple (well, besides Kai and Cinder...) I love how you capture Thorne's character, beautifully incorporating the dialogue from the book without having to add any of your own. Can you do Kaider now, pleeeeaase?
WinterHaylePotter chapter 1 . 2/9/2016