Reviews for Castiel's Dragon
AliceCullen3 chapter 7 . 9/4/2016
LOVE IT!
butski chapter 7 . 2/21/2016
Great end, I love the chapter from Dean's POV.
I'm looking forward to the sequel, even tough it might be distant.
Thanks for sharing. Take care.
Willow580 chapter 6 . 2/18/2016
That... was disturbingly hot. I'm excited for the promised, yet distant, sequel.
Guest chapter 6 . 2/15/2016
Thanks for the dragon love! Brilliantly written!
Little Cinch chapter 7 . 2/16/2016
Whether or not it met your requirements, I enjoyed hearing Dean's perspective, just for the chance to find out how dragons experience the world. And I'm happy you listed out your plans for future chapters on other stories. I know it's all subject to wild change, but still... I'm very much looking forward to more of Abnormal and What Do I Stand For.
clueingforcasdean chapter 7 . 2/16/2016
Thanks for an amazing story! Just a quick question; what is the fate of Dean and Castiel? Do they die in battle? Do they find Azazel? Or do they live happily ever after? I'm dying to know! Once again, beautifully written, can't wait to read your next one!
horsegirl2430 chapter 7 . 2/16/2016
I really liked this chapter! I liked the ability to understand Dean's thoughts and other comments that were made in previous chapters. Looking forward to any sequels to this and your other stories that you have going on!
Little Cinch chapter 6 . 2/15/2016
Hooray! Happy dance! More dragon today! Epilogue will be awesome. Sequel would be awesomer. But I'm happy as is, too. Thanks!
horsegirl2430 chapter 6 . 2/15/2016
Finally glad to see they went after what they both wanted. Can't wait for the conclusion and a sequel would be amazing!
Little Cinch chapter 5 . 2/14/2016
Oh, man, now I have the sads. I'm really loving this story, way more than I would have guessed from the warnings. I suppose I shouldn't be surprised by that anymore. :P
I love that Dean can write. Technically he CAN express things in words, though I expect it would be difficult what with pencils being out of the question.
Hoping for more soon! :)
butski chapter 5 . 2/13/2016
Wow, more great charters! I like that you update fast and I'm still anxious looking forward to more soon.
I'm glad Gordon is gone. But way to go with all the story and action you made by making Cas choose him first insted of Dean.
Take care.
Little Cinch chapter 4 . 2/12/2016
I alllllmost sent you a PM yesterday berating you (in the nicest possible way) for your cruelty at leaving us with such a cliffy. I'm so glad you were able to post today. I've been dying a little bit with the waiting. :)
Anna and Hannah are so cute! And Dean. Deeeeeean. I love him.
Little Cinch chapter 3 . 2/9/2016
Dude. You're, like, magical. This would normally not really be my "thing", but it seems that if you write it, it becomes my thing. Very much looking forward to more of this. I was super happy to have ANY unforth to read. It felt like forever since I'd seen anything in my inbox. I was beginning to wonder if your life stuff had started happening ahead of schedule. Glad to see that's apparently not the case. :)
horsegirl2430 chapter 3 . 2/9/2016
I was so excited to see there were updates when I was in class today and couldn't wait to get home and read! Hope you update soon! Anxiously awaiting the results of Gordon's fight (aka ass whooping)
SerpensPrincess chapter 3 . 2/9/2016
Is Gordon dead? Whats wrong with Dean? This chapte was great. Please update soon i really eager to read more about Castial and DragonDean. Keep up amazing work.