Reviews for Hiei's Obsession
theotherhatter chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
hahahahahahaha! hilarious! do they ever find out?
Kanarah J chapter 1 . 12/10/2008
Your summary hacked me off.

"I wrote this in middle school" is not an adequate excuse for having poor writing. Since you've "matured," you can understand that it's possible to go back and change it! Just because you posted it doesn't mean it's there permanently. Go back and update your stuff. This shows laziness.
Hito me Bore chapter 1 . 4/6/2008
Okay, I totally hoped this wasn't going to be one of those sugar-high fics. I was, I'm sorry to say, disappointed. The author’s notes at the beginning of the fic were very annoying. (SP?) is unacceptable. If you don't know how to spell it, use a word processor. I think the site even has one available for download. Also, your transitions between scenes are rather poor. Please re-work this, and perhaps you can turn it around.

I hope you'll take my advice into some consideration and fix this.
kathy chapter 1 . 10/24/2006
Hie-hiei the-the HAMTARO FAN? (still laughing 30 min after reading) "Hamtaro, you're so cute! How could I have ever lived without knowing you existed?" Hiei cooed as he hugged one of his many Hamtaro plushies, with a three year old grin on his face. where'd you come up with that? lol , i almost peed my pants *..*
Maiakins chapter 1 . 8/18/2005
MUWAHAHAHHAHAHAHA!
RaZoRxScReAm chapter 1 . 5/5/2005
[huggles Hiei] You're so cute and the Hamtaro just makes you cuter! Haha...I reviewed such an old story but, ah well, no one can stop me from my plot to review old stories! [evil cackle]
Kat chapter 1 . 12/29/2004
Wow...O.o Hiei as a Hamtaro fan... I loved it! It's was really funny I almost died from laughter.
CaptnSparrowsluvSlave chapter 1 . 7/18/2004
lhao! i cant belive u did that ! hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! thats so cute! hahahahahahahahaahh u-haha-update soon lololololol lhao! tee-hee...uh hum...sorry...
Kyoko Kasshu Minamino chapter 1 . 3/16/2004
Oh. My. God. Hiei is so going to kick your ass...
Bwahahahahahahahahahahaha!
That was hilarious! Hiei? Obsessed with Hamtaro? The insanity! *rolls on floor laughing*
Hiei: *glares evilly* You hhave three seconds to stop laughing ningen. 1...2...3!
Kyoko: *leans on Hiei's head* Do it and I'll tell Akimi.
digimaniac-falkor3 chapter 1 . 1/17/2004
dm: *shiver* scary...but if hiei can kick butt with a hamtaro obsession that bad, then ill kick more booty with my digimon obsession!
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Nuriko: just cuz you got an obsession doesnt mean you can defeat anyone.
dm: SILENCE FOOLISH MORTAL!
Nuriko: note to self: get all sugar out of house in 3.14 seconds or get her to write an insanity fic in 3.14 seconds.
dm: CHAOS IS MY FRIEND! BWAHAHAHAHAHA!
Riverterra chapter 1 . 1/7/2004
hahahaha that was good
Hiei Shinamura chapter 1 . 11/21/2003
Hiei: HAMTARO!What kind of chessy shit was that

Shina:*Punches Hiei on the head*Dont say that Hiei. It was great, i loved it. I hate Hamtaro, but that was good. I love stories that make Hiei look stupid

Hiei: What did you say?

Nothing at all* bursted into laughter*

Hiei: Why you...DRAGON OF THE DARKNESS FLAME.

Shina: NO!
Incarnate chapter 1 . 10/9/2003
hn...

Hiei and Hamataro Hampster Hambergers

See I do know math, no matter what my parents say
Aaronxz chapter 1 . 7/11/2003
Uh...ok. Heie as a Hamtaro fan is...odd. _ Still funny as hell...but odd. Maybe you should write more about other character's obsesions.
LadyBlushalot chapter 1 . 4/18/2003
O_o Now that's one disturbing yet funny story.