Reviews for Invincible
John Ciaccio chapter 4 . 10/24
Love your style
Can you please update this story?
Idrinktomuch10 chapter 2 . 10/19
I didn’t notice the fact that this is a crossover with DC. It’s to bad as I was enjoying the story up to that point. Interesting concept and well written but not my cup of tea. Best of luck on the story moving forward
kittyranma chapter 4 . 10/12
This is wow just wow. I hope you get your muse back for it soonish. Lol
wolfgang108 chapter 4 . 10/7
Here is hoping you come back to this and your other stories. The amount of research that you and your co-writer must have to do with these cross overs has to be extremely time consuming. Thank you for letting us enjoy the fruits of your labor.
Yeah it just clicked for me too
Shaun murray chapter 2 . 9/8
Harry is a viltrumite/human hybrid much like terra Grayson daughter of mark grayson from image comic universe and invincible universe. As such Harry will have super human strength,speed,stamina,endurance,flight,interstellar travel,enhanced lung capacity,invulnerability,enhanced healin factor,decelerated aging and dominant genetics. However because humans are biologically similar to viltrumites he has th potential to be as strong as pure-blooded viltrumites. As Harry pushes himself he can become stronger faster and more durable than he was before.
TianYi chapter 1 . 9/7
lol i didnot realize hes viltrum, i thought hes kryptonian
Guestinator chapter 4 . 9/1
Update this story! We need more vultrimite Harry.

Come back to this wayward soul and once more breath life into a slowly degrading corpse that time is allowing to pass by.
I recently watched the invincible series on amazon and after seeing it started reading the comics and now that you have hopefully started writing again id love to see a timeskipped sequel/companion/au version to this. One where harry is like 20 years older and wants to find out more about his bio granddad and uses magic to create a portal to the invincible earth where he and his family go to and have harry totally derail invincible canon and kick omnimans ass
Mastersgtjames chapter 3 . 8/21
Sooo... a few issues... But before that, Hope you post more chapters.

So, the MC does not need the Resurrection stone? Is he still gonna get it?
This chapter is really feeling kinda off. Like I am not even reading a HP fanfic. I mean, the MC just keeps acting like a Brawler, with magic rarely if ever being used. Like its just a gimmick. The MC should still be studying magic, MASTERING it even. He should have KNOWN some silencing spells/charms. He should be using Waay more magic. Using it as his go-to choice. Or at least combining it with other things. Not just offhandedly mentioning using a stunning charm ONCE like he has never used one before.
Mastersgtjames chapter 2 . 8/21
I am happy the MC did something to protect hiimself against people trying to use or examine his blood. It is insanely annoying how many Fanfics ignore that. BUT! Definitely did not enjoy that the MC was not even remotely angry/upset with them interrogating him, or their attempts to study him.
Mastersgtjames chapter 1 . 8/21
Here's hoping the MC MASTERS all kinds of magic.
Transfiguration, Charms, Potions, Herbology, Astronomy, History, Theory, Runes, Arithmancy, Wards, Enchantment, DADA, Dark Arts, Divination, CoMC, Alchemy, Transmutation, Conjuration, Healing, Blood/Flesh Magic, Soul Magic, Mind Magic, Sex Magic, Time Magic, Ritual Magic, Druidism, Shamanism, Voodoo, Hoodoo, Elementalism, Animagi, Parselmagic, Languages, Technomancy, etc...
Maybe even figure out a way to become a metamorph or a shapeshifter.

MC should definitely at least get his OWLs and NEWTs. Maybe from the ICW.
cameron1812 chapter 4 . 8/19
What a fun and interesting story! Love the DC crossover and Harry meeting up with the Titans. Also really enjoyed ConstantineThank you!
Nysk chapter 2 . 8/8
Do hope there will be A LOT more of this highly entertaining story.
Thanks for writing!