Reviews for Invincible
jabujabu63 chapter 4 . 9/16
Are you dead? Just asking bc I quite like this story and a couple of your other ones and I'm hoping that neither you nor your stories are dead
raven spotter chapter 4 . 9/12
Thoroughly enjoying this story looking forward to reading the next chapter however long it takes to get written, I also hope your original story proceeds well and is picked up for publishing.

Steve
selthar chapter 4 . 9/11
After a bit of research, I've concluded Harry is 1/4 Viltrumite, specifically the grandson of Omni-Man.
WarChicken chapter 4 . 8/7
"Er...wot?!" Oh dammit! That is the single best line in this chapter?! hahahhaha!
WarChicken chapter 3 . 8/6
Holy Crap Long Ass Chapter is right!
Banner chapter 4 . 8/5
This just left me happy.

Thank you.
bright lad chapter 1 . 8/1
frankly, i dislike exposition scenes like the one you started with where harry learns about his heritage. it's so anti-climactic. though, i can let it pass i guess.
the thing i abhor though, is the death/spirit/crossing type thing. I hated it when JKR did it, and i still hate it all these years later when other writers use it.
It massively takes away from the power and profundity of death. oh, there's all the souls of your loved ones having a jolly old time in heaven, watching every move you make apparently. why even bother living?
it was such a strange scene to include in the canon books, since religion hadn't been mentioned at all, and it really scrapped the bottom of the barrel for JKR.
but we can't have the main character slowly learning about himself etc, we have to feed him everything from the get go, because it's more expedient that way.

but whatever, moving on from that, i quite like the rest of the first couple of chapters that i've read so far.
allanreimer chapter 2 . 8/1
in "plums piddlings" 3, plums mentioned the 60's Batman show. I have to recommend the old Superman show from the same era... There is are points where Superman vibrates himself through a solid wall, gets shot at while ignoring bullets and flinches when the villain gets frustrated and throws the gun at him. Random clip but a must find.

In other news, this tale is brill and I really hope you write more. I should mention that I am reading this again in 2020 and know the tale goes to chap 4.
I thought you were still writing? Wasn't that what you and plums both assured everyone on every forum you could both find? I remember you specifically calling someone out on reddit about this.

You guys are a joke.
More pls
I like the story.
Eternal Tortoise chapter 4 . 7/30
I love this novel and I love how Harry starts thriving. I understand that you said this chapter is removing Hogwarts from the novel but I hope Harry continues to explore magic still, wether under Constantine, Raven and/or by himself. Keep up the great novel and I can’t wait to see how it grows. Can’t wait for more!
manroyal277 chapter 4 . 7/2
I really really love this fic. I just wanted to know if you're planning to continue this or is this officially abandoned.
KratostheLycan chapter 2 . 6/29