Reviews for Invincible
deadpool76 chapter 4 . 5/13
You two are freaking hilarious. I love all of your works. The mpreg hate is spot on as well. Seriously, who thought it was a great idea?. Keep up the great work guys. Thanks for all the work you've done.
Alexis R AC chapter 4 . 5/7
I... Is this really an mpreg (?) I mean yeah but the only thing Harry did was giving her a part of his should sooo eh I mean... Thanks for the chapter (?)
Damobea chapter 1 . 5/5
Please write some more for this. It is great.
StoneTheLoner chapter 2 . 5/4
I was half inclined to drop this when I saw your idea for introducing the characters was to lean on "Harry's saving people thing". Mostly because of how you juxtaposed it with what should've been the introduction. Harry, sitting on top of one of Metropolis's biggest buildings and one of the superfolk finding him. Compared to that introduction the cliche one just seemed like such sht. Like, you reeeeally passed up the interesting option for the annoying one? Seriously?
chaoswizard chapter 4 . 5/4
Keep it coming plz it is good
mumphie chapter 4 . 5/2
Good story, having fun (and Googling info - haven't read DC since the 79's) with this. Can't wait, but will have to, for your next installment. ;)
mumphie chapter 1 . 5/2
Wonderful beginning, as intriguing as always. - Way to get a reader hooked! You answered all my ponderings, like Harry's 'stuff' and his friends. Though I do wonder how Neville and Luna will be without Harry there to help with confidence and acceptance. So, will Harry need to worry about Kryptonite? One pondering...will Harry somehow find the ring/stone to complete the trifecta? And though Harry, in his teen years, may display a proclivity to be a tad cavalier with his love life, I hold hope that he could eventually settle down and see new generations of Potter/?being? continue. Why not have a new hybrid wizard family? And Harry was studying. Will he take OWLs / NEWTs and/or muggle alternatives? Oh so many ponderings, and you have more chapters for me to read. Onward!
mattemo153 chapter 4 . 5/1
Every story i read from you is great! Seriously. I look forward to you updating not only this but the others also :D
Caincrux chapter 3 . 4/22
Well, this chapter killed the story. It is so stale and full of gossiping nuns.
Caincrux chapter 1 . 4/22
Oh god! Hahahahah!
The last lines are killing me!
guest chapter 4 . 4/18
this is one of the best if not the best, HP/DC fanfic i have ever read... i hope it still continues, and does not get abandoned.
stefanus313 chapter 4 . 4/19
i just finished reading this novel and I have to say it is one of the best novel I have read in this fanfiction application and I'm hoping to read more releases
Azrael chapter 1 . 4/10
You abandoned I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For for...THIS ?
WTH were you both thinking ?!
Lord Hadarai Peverall chapter 4 . 4/6
Can't wait for more
Charlie0925 chapter 4 . 4/5
Brilliant writing here honey! I am loving this fic and cannot wait to read more! ;o)
1,131 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »