Reviews for Invincible
RexCaldoran chapter 4 . 4/2
ok just to be clear I like this story and I won't stop reading it!
but the Harmony-shipper in me is disappointed.
and the Kara/Harry shipper is looking forward to that meeting.
u see I'm torn...
we'll nevermind
read'ya
Talonwalker chapter 4 . 3/26
Great story! Hope to see more, Thanks
tannim31 chapter 4 . 3/16
Lovely storely. Some of your characters actually fit the the DC mold. Hope you finish.
Lordlexx chapter 4 . 3/13
If you ever get back to this, there is a serious lack of Harry getting laid.. It's offensive.
One of my favorite authors out there, I sincerely hope you get back to updating soon.
AvidReader2425 chapter 4 . 2/21
Thanks for another really fun chapter, just as enjoyable as the previous ones
AvidReader2425 chapter 3 . 2/21
I really really like this story, really looking forward to future chapters. Thanks for all the hard work you put into it
AvidReader2425 chapter 2 . 2/21
Another really funny and awesome chapter
AvidReader2425 chapter 1 . 2/21
Absolutely awesome and really fun first chapter. Honestly, his powers make him sound like he was a sayian lol
Kinjo2k01 chapter 4 . 2/12
I really like this
MooNOrchiD chapter 4 . 2/11
This is my first DC x Harry Potter story. Thought you’re supposed to be sweet and gentle during “first times”.

This feels more like I was thrown into the deep end of the pool.

Not complaining. I enjoyed it very much and look forward to the future chapters.
JimmnyCricket chapter 4 . 2/4
interesting take...i hope it doesn't get too dark though, if it does warn us readers as i don't want to read too much darkness. Raven was always one of my favorite before all the 52 crap happened or the rebirth as they haven't changed her back at all..
PurpleArrowhead chapter 3 . 1/31
is there going to be a Harry pairing
FLABBERGASTEDBANANA chapter 1 . 1/29
I love this
gohan210 chapter 4 . 1/20
I wish you would update this story. It's great to read and I would like to read more of it.
1,131 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »