Reviews for Invincible
lordamnesia chapter 2 . 2/9/2016
Well this is a freaking hilarious bag of laughs! I can't wait to see where this goes, keep up the stellar work!
AraelStannis chapter 2 . 2/9/2016
I love the Sirius/Harry interaction. I really like that the Titans kept quiet during most of the banter because it was a good chance for them to learn more about Harry and Sirius without it seeming like an interrogation.

Cassie would be a pretty good friend for Harry to have. Harry needs someone his age with an outgoing personality to help him live a little. Sirius is doing a lot of good there, but having a friend would be really helpful.

I would love to see a discussion between Raven and Harry about the differences in the magic they use. That would also be a pretty good outlet for Harry's newly discovered intellectual side.

I find wizards trying to preserve the statue of secrecy in the DC universe a hilarious idea. Also I'd expect some eventual fallout from a telepath like the Martian Manhunter incidentally discovering someone who'd been obliviated while on a mission. There would be an ensuing investigation that leads to the outing of the wizarding world.

Anyways, I'm loving pretty much everything you and Plums create so thank you for sharing your work :)
Dalxein chapter 2 . 2/9/2016
That was a great start. Excited to see where it goes from here.
GrimPhoenix chapter 2 . 2/9/2016
I'm going to guess a Saiyan from Dragonball Z ... it even explains why his hair is untameable :D
Paran mastered the deck chapter 2 . 2/9/2016
Saipan you made Harry Potter into a Saiyan that is so bloody cool. Also unique as far as I can tell. I'm loving the banter between Sirius and Harry going by characters shown so far I'm gonna guess this is teen titans before identity crisis? I would love to see him actually join the team there are so many story lines that could come from that, not to mention having Sirius meet the adults in the Titans lives I'm many many times he would a rolled up newspaper to the nose. Keep up the great work I already love this Story just as much as the Star Wars cross.
Koroby chapter 2 . 2/9/2016
Viltrumite Harry Potter? That now makes me want to see a Viltrumite Harry Dresden. Where getting your ass kicked leads to increased strength, Dresden would be king.
nahte123456 chapter 2 . 2/9/2016
I'll be honest I'm not to sure about the DC comic-verse, the JL cartoon and teen titans sure, but no the comics, but since I got through this just fine, and I like the story and the characters I find that I don't care that much.
AnFan-n-More chapter 2 . 2/9/2016
Nice story. I look forward to more. Haven't read the update for "I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For" and hope it doesn't say it's going on hiatus for a bit. But I will enjoy reading this one also based on the tone of the dialog.

As for Harry, my guess is that his grandfather was a Saiyan. Though the lack of a tail causes doubt in that. I'd sure enjoy seeing him grow one though and the teasing that goes with said addition. Hopefully he only encounters the moon when outside of a city though.

I'm kind of wondering at the personality that Batman will have. And Robin. I've not liked the more recent incarnations of them personally. The appellation Bathole comes to mind. Though I have enjoyed dogbertcarrolls playing with that character in his stories :)
Drac-frst chapter 2 . 2/9/2016
I vote Saiyan! I have since the first chapter with the whole "stronger every time he's defeated" shtick. And I'd bet they could fly naturally. Certainly with martial arts eventually... Somehow. And the arrogance totally fits. Anyway, great start here! Glad to see the long period since the last chapter on your other story spawned some new stuff for you and plums - totally an acceptable reason in my book.
Diaspared chapter 1 . 2/8/2016
Perhaps you could try not bashing Albus Dumbledore at the first opportunity, and maybe even not turn Harry Potter into a remorseless killer through the magic of "because I said so".

Please don't respond to this, by the way. I know it's harsh criticism, and you're likely to take it as a flame, but the truth is that you (and your co-writer) are far better than this story shows. You have a good grasp of grammar, a fine ability to write action, and an above-average talent for writing dialogue. It's the systemic flaws with your plot and characterization in this story that make it such a waste of talent. If you didn't decide to just radically shift Harry's worldview and emotional state instantaneously through a single conversation with his parents, you'd have a better character. Same for Dumbledore.
KuramasClaw chapter 2 . 2/8/2016
Awesome new story! Keep up the good work!
Chessicfayth chapter 2 . 2/8/2016
Had it from chapter 1. Arrogance, strength, flight, stronger every time you almost die?

He's Saiyan. Calling it.

Great new story. Can't wait to continue reading it.
gaiawolf chapter 2 . 2/8/2016
The is fantastic! I love how Harry and Sirius were totally ignoring the three titans. But I have to ask, is Harry a Saiyan, a magical Saiyan? Eh, who cares this is an excellent start to a new series.
Amethyst Serenity chapter 2 . 2/8/2016
I definitely like the interplay between Harry and Sirius. The Titans must be so confused! Will Harry find a mentor in the Justice League? 'Cos Sirius must be allergic to responsibility... Where is Connor? I remember that he was dead in the comics at one point. I like how you described Deathstroke without naming him and how he was fighting Speedy, Ravager and Robin (Tim Drake is my favorite!).

I'm pretty sure that the elder Potters were interacting with Death of the Endless, which is an interesting plot line, particularly since Harry already got 2 of the 3 deathly hallows. I'm betting Harry's dad is Nolan from the Invincible comics. Nolan really got around... Will Mark Grayson/Invincible show up? He is Harry's half brother, after all!

This story has a lot of possibilities and I'm eager to read more. Plus, it makes me remember all those lovely DC comics (Young Justice!) before those money pits like 52 happened.
RexNihil chapter 2 . 2/8/2016
I am incredibly stoked for more of this story. Most of the stuff I've read before has him being a replacement for Kal-el without the weakness to magic. Very well done, very entertaining! Bravo!
1,131 | « Prev Page 1 .. 65 72 73 74 75 76 Next »