Reviews for The Ark in the Storm
Quinzell87 chapter 29 . 6/23
please please please tell me there is an update coming soon? i cant be left hanging like that!
Quinzell87 chapter 10 . 6/23
i would love to be an alpha reader if you dont already have one.
Quinzell87 chapter 9 . 6/23
i really think your going to kill me with this slow burn. lol. im well and truly trapped now. so i will press on
Quinzell87 chapter 8 . 6/23
i really am hoping to see remus and hermoine work this out i dont like him being so put out with her. im also really curious if serious has and interaction with hermoine.
AngelfromBeyondBelow chapter 29 . 5/20
Awesome story! My favourite bits so have to be Narcissa's language and the last bit with Tom being told he is a pretty pretty princess! :')
Marsala chapter 29 . 5/16
Omg omg omg love this story! Thank you for sharing! I just binge read all the chapters, keep up the good work. Looking forward to the next chapter!
Abriv chapter 29 . 5/8
Nice time loop. Interesting interpretation of TIME. Love the twists and turns you have added can't wait to read more
worleys91 chapter 29 . 5/8
Really enjoying this!
caprubia chapter 29 . 4/23
Well that was stupid of Hermione. Can't wait to see how they get out of this jam. It's unfortunate that they didn't get the necklace, too.

I do like seeing how Riddle is kind of a normal person. Evil, but normal.
Chelsey M. Sharp-Wise chapter 29 . 4/19
Holy cow! Hermione shouldn’t have made Lucius say that to Voldy
Chelsey M. Sharp-Wise chapter 18 . 4/19
Lovely ending! Remus and Hermione are good for each other!
Chelsey M. Sharp-Wise chapter 6 . 4/18
Sweets fight!
Chelsey M. Sharp-Wise chapter 2 . 4/18
Remus Lupin you are a wonder!
VioletBuckbeak chapter 29 . 4/14
Oh that's just awesome calling Tom a pretty princess! Priceless! Hey. What was the thing she read in a children's story...is that something from an earlier chapter I need to go back and read again?
Salovi chapter 29 . 4/14
Ahhh as soon as she told Lucius to call Tom Riddle a princess I knew they’d be in trouble. Be a little more discreet, Hermione! Haha. I quite adored swearing Narcissa.