Reviews for Cougar Town Chronicles
Haitus80 chapter 13 . 8/24/2017
Downside to strictly using a phone to get online... I don't know when you update. Throw me a heads up next time!

Anyway, this was great. Lol the end was totally unexpected. And it reminds me that I have stuff I need to send you. Lol
Guest chapter 13 . 8/19/2017
So hot! Poor merle he is been fooled a lot in your stories lol
NotEnoughTime chapter 8 . 8/19/2017
Another great story. So well told and with such detail that it's hard to believe it's only a one shot in the series! Really great!
BandT chapter 13 . 8/19/2017
Awesome story, it totally got be at the end that they knew each other. Thanks for the update
Guest chapter 6 . 8/19/2017
Not sure how many times and read or reviewed this. Ht it still gets me every time. Great story!
Ab0810 chapter 13 . 8/19/2017
Wow this was smoking hot. Loved the twist that they had been sleeping together for months.
TheRealSonia chapter 13 . 8/19/2017
Glad to know you guys have not abandon this series. I'm looking forward to read more. Thank you!
mrspookiedixon914 chapter 13 . 8/19/2017
Awesome ️️️️️
Sophiacharlotte chapter 13 . 8/19/2017
Love it !
serpetinefire chapter 13 . 8/18/2017
omg this was great! thank you babe... it really was great!
Guest chapter 10 . 8/12/2017
That last line lol
Guest chapter 12 . 8/12/2017
Love it!
Haitus80 chapter 12 . 6/8/2017
Making this ZA was a great idea! Not something either of us have done here, which is good stuff. Coming up with new cougar ideas isn't always easy cause when I write for it it's basically the same scenario in most chapters, just differing... positions ;) This was awesome.

P.S. I read these updates on my phone but didn't log on it cause I'm lazy so you're getting late reviews. lol
krissyg927 chapter 12 . 6/7/2017
Awesome. As usual. Thanks for updating. I love me some young Daryl.
serpetinefire chapter 12 . 6/7/2017
well hello smutty goodness! awesome addition to this set