Reviews for The Aurora Project
Kiseki no Tenshi chapter 14 . 4/11/2009
Great story!

Can't wait to read more!
lonelyassassin chapter 1 . 8/1/2008
Red howls in his sleep.

Poor Red. Like your start, and that it isn't to angsty.
Negative Creep chapter 1 . 2/10/2006
Oh come now, you CANNOT just let this lie here and die on such a cliffhanger. You may have moved on to bigger and better things in the past three years since this got updated (yikes!), but please start this puppy back up. It's one of the better-written FF7 follow-ups I've come across, and I'd hate to see it die when there's so much crap that goes on and on and ON. I actually got pretty hooked reading it, so you were doing SOMETHING right. Besides obviously being a fairly talented writer, that is.

C'mon, keep it up.
Empress-Eerian-Sadow chapter 14 . 9/15/2005
:-O thats all you ever got finished on it? that's so sad! this is a wonderful story-i hope someday you get it done.

eerian
SqueezyStan chapter 14 . 1/6/2005
Wow, this story is amazing. You tell a story so well. Even your plot and characters are everything that FF7 was about.

I know you haven't updated in over a year, but I seriously hope you will consider trying to finish this again.
GG Crono chapter 14 . 11/29/2003
This...is DAMN good. Please please PLEASE don;t abandon it!
On anither note, I LOVE your explanation of limit breaks.
Sunflower-chan chapter 14 . 9/20/2003
More chapters good
Masked Reviewer chapter 14 . 4/30/2003
Hmm. Odd plot. I have no idea where this is going, which is probably a good thing, cause nobody likes predictable stories. I love your characterization of everyone. And I'm glad you included the Turks. Great job.
servbotx chapter 1 . 2/23/2003
Great story! Keep writing.

BTW, if you're wondering about the lack of reviews, for some reason when you re-wrote Chapter 12, it didn't count as updating so the story wasn't bumped up to the top. I stumbled onto the last chapter by mistake myself
SinisterSaint chapter 3 . 2/3/2003
wow, ok, so far, this story is HIGHLY intrigueing. You display the characters so perectly, each of their personalities striking very close to home. I'm only just now starting the thrid chapter, and I love it. Are you, by any chance, familiar with Resident Evil? *grins* Cause you're writing style and the subjects you covers remind me very much of the RE novels. Hehe, Final Fantasy and Resident Evil strewn together... I love it . I'll definitely be returning to this wonderfully crafted story.
Rappy28 chapter 12 . 1/30/2003
Hmm, short but good chapter… I really like Aurora !

And yes, there are really people reading your fic… _
Rappy28 chapter 11 . 1/29/2003
Yes ! Turks ! Reno ! *dances around happily*

Um, anyway… Keep goin' ! Dis is vewy good
Rappy28 chapter 10 . 1/27/2003
Aurora discovering coffee. That was cute !

Avalanche goes to Junon ? Which means… Turks ! Yes !
seventhe chapter 9 . 1/26/2003
::grin::

klepto, maybe that was what you were supposed to think? hehehe

(i admit - i never thought of having shita be anything other than what she is - but making her one of the main characters ...ooooh, intriguing! like the way you think!)
klepto-maniac0 chapter 9 . 1/25/2003
Oops. Okay. Never mind. I had no idea Shita wasn't human. Sorry for my mistake.

Intriguing chapter. Update soon, and make it a long one! I love reading your writing.