Reviews for The new Marauders and the trickster God
Death's Childe chapter 63 . 6/25
I don't suppose you plan to update this again soon? This is really good. I love Harry's interactions with everyone. Keep up the good work. Thanks for this.
Monkey D Dragon chapter 63 . 6/25
Love this story hope it updated soon and not abandoned
ManticoreBlues chapter 1 . 6/21
interesting fanfic, can't wait for the Harry x Lucy parts to officially start
RacySturdivant chapter 63 . 4/29
I can't wait for more, I kind of want Harry to trap Raphael in one of those cages like Lucifer is in. Then have Chuck come out with Death and start lecturing Raphael about everything he has done wrong. Then have Fate come out and bless Harry for being her perfect champion.
Mali chapter 63 . 4/23
This story is so amazing and well-written. I hope this gets updated soon!
Trina H chapter 63 . 3/8
I hope you one day return to this wonderful story. Esp since we have these dangling threads.
I mean, just who is Trevor? Who is this man that's been disguised as a frog?
I'd love to see the discussion of Uriel and Lucifer on Harry's phone.
Rairi Valelira chapter 62 . 3/8
Harry x lucy and fanfic ends before we see it geez. Label it as such and it never gets done. People dont mark pairings and they happen. Nice fanfic but whatever I guess
Rairi Valelira chapter 44 . 3/8
Oh how creative, political views and opinions in a fanfic...
Rairi Valelira chapter 63 . 3/8
What a chapter title to leave this with ww
Soultiger323 chapter 63 . 3/3
Really love this story can’t wait for it to be updated!
Aeonmaster Aeroza chapter 63 . 2/27
I can’t wait to see more of this story play out, but as long as it is, I think it’s time to add more possibilities or outcomes like let’s say… A major mishap of bringing “Otherworlders” or people from different plains of franchise existence of their realms about to be wiped out by unseen or unheard of forced. Especially since I think spring to summer of before or after 2nd year would be nice, as from what Chuck (God) could be preventing the the destruction of their reality and more, or even having it taken, by darker and long forgotten but hinted in history, forces.

In fact, imagine if by a major mishap that Harry and those that he knew, got transported into the Marvel Verse or something else… There Art many franchises and verses with “Demons” and even “Angels”, Yokai, or other.

Besides that, I hope to see more chapters as I loved it, and finished up to this point. In fact, I wouldn’t mind been allowing the Author here to have a few of my OC to use as they wish (as long as I get some hinted acknowledgment).
N2 chapter 63 . 2/25
Please continue.
Sapphire Simmons chapter 1 . 2/23
Please Come Back
I LOVE THIS STORY
I want to know what HAPPENS next please please please
midnightsun198 chapter 63 . 1/13
i lovr this story please come back to it
god of all chapter 63 . 12/13/2021
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon.
1,355 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »