Reviews for The new Marauders and the trickster God
angela6x6 chapter 63 . 9/16
Please return i beg you. Amazing and divine story. Lovely crossover. ()o(〃〃)oʚ⃛ɞ(ू•ᴗ•ू)
kittyranma chapter 63 . 9/3
I absolutely love this I can't wait to see what happens next. I hope you get your muse back for it soon.
kittyranma chapter 49 . 9/3
Oh this is going to be a Harry is balance reborn isn't it?
kittyranma chapter 46 . 9/3
I think the first horcrux is the biggest part of his soul. Therefore it's the main part. If you're going with each time you split your soul in half. The next time you do it the soul pieces get smaller and smaller.
The smartest way to do it would be to absorb the first horcrux after making the second and so on.
Always reabsorbing the largest piece.
kittyranma chapter 45 . 9/3
Oh please tell me that the basilisk is Jormanger.
kittyranma chapter 36 . 9/2
Oh my gosh wouldn't it be fun if Mary's wizarding family in England is the Malfoy's?
kittyranma chapter 35 . 9/2
Is there going to be a Severus/Michael pairing. Maybe a Gabriel Loki/Sam. On another note perhaps a Bobby/Mary.
Is Crowley Balthazar? In this that would explain so much.
kittyranma chapter 5 . 9/2
I always thought it would be good if all the ghosts taught their era's history. Can you imagine Helena, Nick and the fat frier teaching? It would surely be better then Binns.
HermioneChaseOO7 chapter 63 . 8/26
Update anywhere?... *Banging head on table* update here preferred btw, Wattpad is too behind. Plus it's been LITERALLY YEARS
Dude or Lady, please Update this story again. I am a huge Fan of this story and find it incredibly sad that this hasn't been updated for a while. Hopefully that can change again and again I love the story, good work!
RavenBensonRoth chapter 63 . 8/14
I would love to know when this story will be updated as I love reading it and it is once of the best stories out and I also would love to see Uriel's reaction to being able to call Lucifer whenever and wherever he wants
Plew A.E chapter 63 . 8/7
Gyaaaah! I die from frustration! When I started re-reading the story I knew what awaited me at the end! I knew! And yet... Damn you cliffhanger! May Harry prank you to your Doom!
Death's Childe chapter 63 . 6/25
I don't suppose you plan to update this again soon? This is really good. I love Harry's interactions with everyone. Keep up the good work. Thanks for this.
Monkey D Dragon chapter 63 . 6/25
Love this story hope it updated soon and not abandoned
ManticoreBlues chapter 1 . 6/21
interesting fanfic, can't wait for the Harry x Lucy parts to officially start
1,367 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »