Reviews for Archer
RKF22 chapter 2 . 4/6
great work cant wait for more
Shadowdragondanny chapter 2 . 3/30

Pedro52 chapter 1 . 2/21
awesome
Awesome update
OmegaDelta chapter 2 . 2/8
So went with a metal gear solid refrence to the patriots interesting. Wonder if Ron was part of a super soldier program and if it had any results. keep up the good work.
George Cristian810 chapter 2 . 2/8
Cool story but instead of Bonnie maybe Yori and the grandaughter of the chinese master and Ann Possible as his mother figure not his lover.
Mindless Violence Fan chapter 2 . 2/8
Good to see Ron kicking the dead weight out of his life. He let Kim go even though he will always have a soft spot in his heart and protect her. I have an idea that her new "partner" won't be able to hold a candle to Ron's ability to protect Kim. Let's just say that I hope Eric becomes a cinder nugget courtesy of a plasma enema from Shego and Kim finds herself unable to escape Drakken's trap-trap because she "wanted to make a change" and chased Ron out of her life.

He got rid of the leeches of parents after he bailed their asses out of trouble - again. $2 million - hell, they'll burn though that in less than a month.

So he now has his own compound.

So, some predictions (or hopeful wishes):

Kim will get in over her head because Eric can't do Ron's job.
Kim will realize the extent of her horrible treatment of Ron.
Ron will realize there is a literal ocean of women much better than Kim in the world.
The world will realize that Kim isn't "all that" without the right partner.
GJ will realize that they shouldn't have discontinued the "Ron Effect" project.
Sensei will work behind the scene to match Yori and Ron together.
Kim will become insanely jealous that Ron has moved on and she can't have him.
Kim's mother will have a sit-down with Kim and open Kim's eyes to how she took Ron for granted.

Good job. Here's hoping we'll have another update in less than 2.5 years.
Mindless Violence Fan chapter 1 . 2/7
I just found this fic and I like it. I don't think things are too OOC, Kim has a history of dumping Ron when she finds a new guy to hang around. Ron's her "safe guy", the guy who lives in the "friendzone", to always be her emotional tampon when things don't work out. The fourth season made the relationship between them seem too forced, it was response to the fans of the show to have them connect at the end of season three. Personally, I always thought Ron deserved better than Kim. I'm sure that Eric will eventually fail to be the Knight In Shining Armor and Kim will realize that Ron was a diamond in the rough - here's hoping he does not let that soul sucking red head harpy back into his life. She's actually worse than Bonnie in some way - Bonnie admits to wanting to be the Queen Bee, Kim is a glory hound and has always managed to keep Ron from getting any of the praise of glory while acting like Little Miss Perfect.

I like that this Ron, like some people, has the revelation that he needs to come up with a game plan for life or end up a miserable wage slave, so he comes up with a plan. He may not realize it at this time but Yori would be a great asset as a friend, professional acquaintance and significant other.

It's nice that he can remain friends with the rest of the Possible family. At least the rest of them aren't as shallow as Kim.

So, good start, good job.
FF8cerberus chapter 2 . 2/7
Well I'm glad to see your still updating. Short chapter but good nonetheless. Looking forward to what you have in store for us. Ron's got some enemies coming his way. I was reminded of the super soldier program in the beginning with the general and scientist. Until next time.
Shadow Uchiha Avenger chapter 2 . 2/7
What's the pairing?
DragonPony022 chapter 2 . 2/7
Well this is interesting. But honestly I am really REALLY hoping you aren't putting Ann in a relationship with Ron. That would just be honestly way nasty I feel. I mean she is like a mother to him, in fact she is best chance more mother to him than his own. She is far old enough to be his mother for sure since he and Kim are the same age. Not to mention it seems that you just really shot James into being real shit here, when if you remember form the Ranch episode James family is really the one from the well off money if anything Ann is the one who is from more modest backgrounds.
Dark350 chapter 2 . 2/7
Good chapter. Nice to see an update. Hope for another soon.
crow and the butterfly chapter 1 . 1/9