Reviews for Generation
Kaylee chapter 28 . 3/1
Hey! Such an amazing book/thingy (I don’t know how to describe it:) really hope Connie gets pregnant!
foreverdreamer30 chapter 28 . 1/26
We are absolutely LOVING this story! You're such a talented writer! You truly have a gift for this! Hope that you update really soon!
Guest chapter 5 . 12/24/2020
Good I think if you added a little more romance to the next one, you could really elavate the series! Um maybe put a little more odyssey characters, I’m not real into the spy stuff, but I understand not everyone loves mushy gushy! Maybe let Jason and Connie have a baby or continue the adoption process. and make complications with one of the babies. But I understand not everyone loves mushy gushy!
Rhianna chapter 28 . 12/7/2020
I'm sooo into this. Keep writing! Love how you get to the heart of the emotional issues that Connie is dealing with.
Happy Reader 01 chapter 28 . 8/15/2020
Ah nooo not more complications! I don't remember Leila, was she in another fic? Anyway, great writing as always. I know this might sound impatient, but will there be some action soon? I am digging all this emotional exploration, I'm just curious
S. R. Steele chapter 27 . 6/22/2020
Another beautiful chapter! I'm really excited to see where this is going!
Happy Reader 01 chapter 25 . 6/11/2020
Sorry, sent that too early. I was going to ask (about chapter 26): isn't somebody going to hear all these sounds if they don't wear headphones?
Happy Reader 01 chapter 1 . 6/11/2020
Aren't they going
SecretFlower chapter 26 . 6/11/2020
Whew, heavy stuff. At first I didn't know whether to read this, but I think it's important: this is still going on today. Great writing skills, by the way, although I have to say I wasn't focusing on that...
SecretFlower chapter 1 . 3/21/2020
And so the plot thickens... I'm seriously doubting Markov's alliance now. But James is a sweetheart
SecretFlower chapter 25 . 3/21/2020
Yaaaaaaaasssss. I just checked here out of habit and chapter 25 was up. Thank you soooo much!
SecretFlower chapter 24 . 2/10/2020
Well, I read em all!

If you're still planning on finishing these(please do), I've got some ideas.

First of, what it that woman working with the traffickers is Elena? She did say she wasn't done with Jason yet and it'd be an epic closure. Then again, maybe that's where you're going anyway.

And the king could just choose to go with the type of government the Netherlands has: the king's role is to unify people, hold speeches, visit other countries, strengthen ties, etc. The government is various groups of representatives who vote for our against motions. The members of the groups are parts of parties that can be voted for by the common man (lol). The Netherlands has more than 10 parties, so there is less division and more to choose from.
Secret Flower chapter 24 . 2/9/2020
Hey Amereka! I have been reading these stories for about 2-3 months now after my family discovered AIO. I love them so much! You are a very talented author. You should not just stay with the fanfic. If you wrote your own stories, I'm sure you could actually make money! Anyway, I nearly read all 24 chaps that are in Generation and want to read Quest for Nobility after that. Then I'll have read them all. These are literally exactly the type of stories I love best. So thank you!
Guest chapter 24 . 6/19/2019
Please continue the story. I desperately needed to know what happens next.
I’m an Adventures in Odyssey fan and I love the idea of Jason and Connie being together
Lissie chapter 1 . 2/23/2019
This chapter is almost like a insiders information. And that makes the story so interesting and the plot still has to be revealed. That has made everything interesting.