Reviews for The Legacy of the Prophets
Well their society are running because people forgot/hid knowledge and the ones in the know were left to do as they please. Their reaction was fairly lackluster when you consider that. Here is what I would have had them say, perhaps it will help give you an idea for the future.

"You illegally enter our territory, steal a very classified object and then make copies. During all of this you have been making subtle mockeries of our ways to all. You want our help? We demand a public apology that also released the orders that were given to do this. The Spectre, if they still live, along with all helpers will be handed over to us.

We know what not informing the citizens can do, we have been running all this time because of that. If you can not do this it means this will most likely continue to happen and we will be dragged back into direct fights with these Eldritch Abominations.

As such you will either submit to our demands here or we will flee. We will run as we have always done against such things and leave you to your fate."

Now that would have been amazing, it would have been politically savvy on a number of levels. With how little they (Humanity) seems to care about them and all they know this would fit perfectly. The problem of course is the Council wouldn't and you would be forced to have Humanity leave.

This would then become the Council races trying to fight off Lovecraft with minimal knowledge. It would have been a far more interesting read to be honest.
Hexenbiest chapter 7 . 3/10
Call me racist, but "Cowboy" is totally a Turian. XD
Dio Black chapter 7 . 2/5
I really enjoyed this story. There's not enough Cthulhu Mythos stories, which is a shame. I've been on a H.F.Y. kick recently and the Mass Effect universes is one of the most populated for them. That being said, I really liked the creative way humanity in this story handled the council by exploiting their own established laws. And after having read that particular section, I'm surprised there aren't more examples of the political approach.

Thank you for the story Goodpie2.
Cyricist001 chapter 7 . 1/25
This is excellent, looking out for the next chapter.
AyeJimmy123 chapter 7 . 12/17/2017
Noice
DarkViolet7258 chapter 7 . 11/26/2017
Now things are starting to get interesting... :)
Guest chapter 7 . 11/23/2017
Well, I guess I'll wait with dinner for a couple of hours yet.
Thank you for sharing this.
Guest chapter 4 . 11/23/2017
Oh god.
This is horrible.
It would have been better if they simply would throw massive explosions at the reapers instead of Lovecraftian science.
Yet the rest of the universe cannot be denied.
Also.
The reapers are relatively benign agenda for Lovecraftian Horrors that is.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/23/2017
O.O
These people interacting with the ME universe aliens.
Yeah.
That's gonna go wrong.
JaDe In NighT chapter 7 . 9/4/2017
I love these forum chats
shadow chapter 7 . 8/5/2017
I liked the chapter!
Arekanderu chapter 7 . 7/20/2017
Whoa ... I know virtually nothing about Lovercract but this story has fascinated me. They way you managed to combine something so esoteric with a sci fi universe like Mass Effect is brilliant. I can't wait to read more
Axcel chapter 6 . 6/28/2017
Cool fight! :D
Axcel chapter 2 . 6/28/2017
Hilariously, the councilors forget that they'd get in major trouble even with their own populace for reverse-engineering an associate species' technology. They would basically end up stripping their respective nations of trade with all associate members. After all, trade with them is convenient but not at all necessary in an age when they can just go to whatever world has the resources they need and mine/gather it with robots.
Axcel chapter 2 . 6/28/2017
My suspension of disbelief does not extend to salarian bug technology surviving magitek anti-spying magical technology. Because duh. When you advance tech to survive the things out of Lovecraft's stories, you don't get beaten by a total noob.