Reviews for Broken Strings
OrangeSunset1701 chapter 3 . 23h
This was brilliant! I love that you wanted to give Chat some credit; him defeating the four puppets without a lucky charm is brilliant.
witchinmoonlight chapter 3 . 3/25
Well done, Cat Noir! You've saved the day! Although I am curious, what did you get for Marinette? Please continue.
socialgirl378 chapter 3 . 3/1
Nice take of the reversal doll AU! I do like how Chat had to figure out a way to free Ladybug by himself, and the twist of Ladybug detransforming while still trying to take down Puppeteer.
sailorlyoko4life chapter 3 . 1/10
This is a great story! I love how in character it is! And you defiantly gave chat a most deserving spotlight! I have always wondered what would have happened if she got ladybug instead of chat noir, and this was the purrfect answer to that. Great job!
Evander1435 chapter 3 . 10/10/2017
that was really cute
SilvijaRii chapter 3 . 8/31/2017
Soo cuteee!
Silvanon of the Orchard chapter 3 . 7/26/2017
It's nice to see a story showing of a competent Chat like this, I quite like what you've done with it. Thanks!
spinnerofdark chapter 3 . 3/28/2017
: )
SJJSpice1 chapter 3 . 3/4/2017
Awww! Cute moment!
Is there another chapter coming?
What's inside the box?
I loved reading this AU of episode 18, it really makes you think about what could of happened.
xoxo
;)
The Path of Supreme Conquest chapter 3 . 2/27/2017
This ws so nicely done.
NatNicole chapter 3 . 1/29/2017
Scratch what I said earlier; you are the most AMAZING, INGENIOUS, WONDERFUL writer in the Universe! I'm so sorry for jumping to conclusions! *hangs head in shame*
*grinning, glomps Marinette & Cat Noir*
NatNicole chapter 2 . 1/29/2017
You're a GENIUS! Chat was pure awesomeness in this Chapter. *grins like him*
I did not see that end scene coming! Dunno if I like it (da reveal) or am annoyed by it (no chance for Marinette & Cat Noir friendship bonding).
NatNicole chapter 1 . 1/29/2017
I wish this had happened in canon; it's unfair that Chat's always the one brainwashed!
Shipfinder chapter 3 . 7/28/2016
aaaww, can't wait for more! ;3 u did a great job, wish I was good like uXD very good story
Shabazzledartist chapter 3 . 5/27/2016
Love it! More! Ur a gr8 author! I'm an aspiring artist, and do u think I could illustrate for u cuxz this needs to be bright to life its so good!
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »