Reviews for A Life Long Forgotten
Hobby-Writing chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
I like it. It was sweet. I never thought of his travel to earth like that. I always got the impression that he must be scared putting his life in their mercy like that but I didn't stop to think that he might expect them to kill him. It was an interesting view on it that I really liked.

I do hope you come back to jonas fanfiction at some point but even if you don't thanks for producing such brilliant pieces of work. Snow I think is going to be a all time favourite of mine.
mokona chapter 1 . 11/16/2006
Prequels are nice, we like prequelness.

It was so good, very deep, poeticy feel to it. Very nice indeed

Love ya

Goomba chapter 1 . 5/24/2006
Aw sweet! That's all I have to say.

Cheers Jen
BizzyLizzy chapter 1 . 12/29/2003
This is really good and very well written. You've really gotten under the skin of Jonas's character and how he might be thinking. I also think not enough attention is paid to Jonas and would love to see more of his impressions of the new world he has found himself in.
BluJay chapter 1 . 7/21/2003
Sequel you say? Still thinking about it? Go for it! All ahead full!

Sorry, very happy b/c A)you're back, B)wrote more on Snow, and C)... who needs another reason!

Please write the sequel?
Katchu chapter 1 . 6/3/2003
That was so sad! I wanted to cry...tugs at the heart strings.*sigh* now I'm depressed...sequals are my friends.
merykara chapter 1 . 4/5/2003
oh, can we have a sequal please? i want to know more about his family :)
Cherisa Phantom chapter 1 . 3/30/2003
Hi! You reviewed my work, returning the favour! Thanks btw. Anyway, i think this is extremely good. I've never really thought about how Jonas must feel around others. I think it would be good if you made up episode-like things, from Jonas' point of view. Only an idea :) Anyway, well done.
The Blue Raven chapter 1 . 3/22/2003
OOh... I hadn't seen this before. My loss. Glad I found it this time. I like your take on Jonas and your look into his mind. Very well done. You seem to have a good handle on him (as you do, as far as i've seen, on Daniel) so I can't wait to see more of him from you
Clez chapter 1 . 1/14/2003
Well done. Quality writing. Keep em coming. Nice looksie into his head.

Calypso chapter 1 . 1/14/2003
I was going to do a fic like this... never got around to it. Good thing too. You did a better job I would've. :)

I want to know what happened to his sister.