Reviews for The Haunting of Black Leg Sanji
Katherine Von Karma chapter 1 . 6/25/2016
This is so freaking cute :)
Dark Stormchaser chapter 1 . 2/17/2016
Aw! This is so cute. I love this idea! Ace and Sanji are my favorite pairing (then it sank TT). But you just made me so happy with this one!

It's possible for ghosts to exist. At the very least, Perona and Brooke have proven that true on some level whether or not they want to admit it. Curious to see where you take this series because this is a great start with a really interesting idea!

That being said, I giggled like a crazy person when Ace figured out Sanji could see him and his reactions. He would be the one bored out of his skull enough to mess with the one person who can see him while he's working. I think my favorite part was the call back to when they first met: Ace lighting his cigarette for him with his powers. I was grinning like a maniac when Ace finally spoke and every time they kissed. Although, now I'm curious about why Ace boiled all the fish in the aquarium. Also, I love how slow the build-up was between Ace and Sanji though, despite or because of how crippled their communication was until the end.

Poor Zoro. He's my favorite character but I hope he doesn't come between Sanji and Ace or at least not yet. Just a guess from now, but it will probably be between Luffy, Zoro, and Usopp to figure it out. Besides the fact that all of them have haki eventually, Luffy because it's his brother, Zoro because he's clearly paying attention to Sanji, or Usopp because he isn't as oblivious as people think. Is it safe to assume that Ace's ghost becoming more physical has to do with the Will of D, his devil fruit, or something to do with Sanji?

All in all, I love this and it really is an amazing start to the series! I hope to see you next story!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/13/2016
I've beenever so sad for the past week remembering ace. I was really happy reading this. I really hope you write a sequel or next chapter anything.
Sadekuuro chapter 1 . 2/13/2016
This is a really interesting idea! Do you intend to continue? Because if you do I'll certainly be reading it!
Saemoon chapter 1 . 2/10/2016
I love it so far, the idea is very interesting and promising! I mean, an Acesan where Ace is a ghost and only Sanji can see him, it's amazing! :D

I wonder how the story will turn... Will the strawhats manage to see Ace too and what about Zoro?

Well, I can't wait for the next chapter so keep up the good work! :)
Person chapter 1 . 2/10/2016
Oh my god... This is perfect. Just perfect. Well done- I could never write like this! I'll look out for more of your stuff in the future.