Reviews for Twisting Time
MuggleCreator chapter 1 . 2/16/2016
I LOVE this idea. :)
Amy of the Green Gables chapter 1 . 2/16/2016
Hi there,
I loved the idea, awesome really! I always liked Sirius and wished he had a chance to have a bigger part in the story. But I must say I thought the chapter was a little short. It could be a little further developed, the theme more throughly explored.
It is just the first chapter though, and hopefully there's still a long way to go. Can't wait for the next chapter!

Best wishes,
A
Bluesnowman chapter 1 . 2/16/2016
interesting.
masteroflaughter chapter 1 . 2/14/2016
Ohh, looking good already! I'm really excited to see how he deals with everything considering the information he did and didn't have at the point he fell through the veil.
lilyflower1345 chapter 1 . 2/13/2016
Great story so far! Sirius seems in character, I liked his thoughts about wishing he'd done things differently as he fell. I'm excited to see where you're going with this. Thanks for writing this!
sherryola chapter 1 . 2/12/2016
I am looking forward to this so much! I've never read a Sirius goes back in time fic, and I can't wait to see how you handle it. Sirius is my favorite adult character, and it seems he's really come back in fics in the last year or so. But nothing quite like yours. This is going to be fun.
Blue Luver5000 chapter 1 . 2/12/2016
Can't wait for more!
nene chapter 1 . 2/11/2016
I really like it please release a new update soon
harryislife chapter 1 . 2/11/2016
Really interesting start, really looking forward to seeing how you portray Dumbledore, and how Harrys life and the war. Not wanting to sound like I am advocating "The Greater Good", but Sirius making things right for Harry might end up making things worse for a lot of other people, for example the first war probably won't end in 1981. Also you might be able to save Regulus? I'm not certain when he died but it is AU. Looking forward to your next update.
SkylerKnight chapter 1 . 2/11/2016
Great start
lilyflower50 chapter 1 . 2/10/2016
cool
David Fishwick chapter 1 . 2/10/2016
Nice beginning and please write more thanks
lunaz chapter 1 . 2/10/2016
I thought this was a great beginning. I have never read a Sirius time travel fic before and I look forward to the next updates.
Eidyllia chapter 1 . 2/10/2016
I'm utterly hooked! I think this is a wonderful idea and just the kind of fic I was looking for! ;) I'm so glad you're writing this!
My favorite part was the one with James and Lily (delicate, yet so intense; ethereal, yet so vivid), and I loved the repetition of "Make it right".

And before you say anything else... Sorry, I've been really busy and my life is still rather hectic, so I couldn't read/review 'Marked', but I definitely will asap (even now I wasn't supposed to be reviewing, but I couldn't resist XD).
Jhotenko chapter 1 . 2/10/2016
A good start. A little short, but a good stopping point regardless.

I look forward to seeing where you take this.
1,325 | « Prev Page 1 .. 78 85 86 87 88 89 Next »