Reviews for Too Far?
Kaygirly19 chapter 9 . 1/8/2018
14 years later and this fanfic is still a gem. Make me fall in love all over again for Ash's and Misty's shipping.
mystified111 chapter 1 . 7/4/2017
A very good pokeshipping story..I liked ash for once choosing misty over his training..I know it's unlikely to happen in the anime..as ash is blinded by his training n dreams..not a bad thing though..but other things are important too..wish he realises it one day..anyway awesome story..love how devoted ash is to misty here.
The killer chapter 4 . 5/30/2017
Don't even ask how the hell I made it through without an allergic reaction.
mine craft pro chapter 3 . 5/30/2017
I only read small paragraphs
mine craft pro chapter 1 . 5/30/2017
Just so you know Ash and misty should be in College at this point!
kitsunescythe chapter 9 . 9/29/2016
Very good plot; I sacrificed sleep just because I couldn't stop reading. XD You paced things well, and had a good amount of drama, suspense, romance, and comedy.

However, there are some grammatical revisions to be made throughout this story, especially in the last few chapters. Your quotation marks are almost non-existent in these last few chapters, making it a bit confusing. Also, there are a number of places where it seems text got cut off or there are words missing. And in some places, there isn't a space between some words. You have a tendency to use the word "upon" unnecessarily too. For example, you said things like, "he sat upon the bed," "he couldn't concentrate upon his work," etc. In these instances, I believe a simple "on" would be the better preposition to use.

Sorry if I sound nit-picky. I really did enjoy this story.
kitsunescythe chapter 6 . 9/29/2016
What happened to the quotation marks for about 99% of the dialog? Interesting story by the way. But this chapter needs some punctuation editing.
ginny.Pottr1993 chapter 9 . 9/15/2016
Oh my word I've loved this fic from the beginning! It was so good and so cute! I loved Ash's personality. He was so sweet.

I'm busy writing a Pokemon fic called heart versus head. Maybe you'd like to take a look at it and see what you think please?
Squirtle chapter 3 . 8/13/2016
HYDRO PUMP!
Papayanka chapter 1 . 8/8/2016
Amazing story and it has no hints of explicitly described sex. Pokeshipping is better the other ones. Now I can refer to this fabric about it.
Liquid Ocelot chapter 7 . 7/23/2016
This whole story gives me a Bojack Horseman vibe but without the humor and cynical undertones paired with the genius and comedical satire of modern Hollywood.
Mrs. Nose chapter 1 . 7/18/2016
Awesome story, I really enjoyed it!
PokeshipHeart chapter 9 . 3/4/2016
Its pretty realistic and boy am I glad that everything turned out great
aasrosy113 chapter 8 . 9/22/2015
first chapter's good but after it is trying to go bit more dense and deep
Nightesence chapter 9 . 3/8/2015
Awesome but few spelling errors