Reviews for Dedicated Devotion
ForeWARNE chapter 9 . 6/10/2017
Love it so much. I never thought of February. Of course Haru and Baron would represent Love and Hope, respectively. And I agree, it's great that they are next to each other, month-wise. Loved the story. Hope there are more like this.
Guest chapter 9 . 5/10/2017
This is the most beautiful story I have ever seen
E-man-dy-S chapter 1 . 4/4/2017
Absolutely wonderful.
Maelstrom013 chapter 9 . 9/29/2016
Thank you for writing such a lovely tale. It was so sweet and the perfect closure for a heart aching to see some finality between Haru and Baron. Wonderous.
Nagara01 chapter 9 . 7/14/2016
Omg I loved reading it so much, Some references I wasn't familiar with like the crow and the limbus grass but everything else so beautifully fit together I loved every minute of it.
StarViking chapter 9 . 6/7/2016
It felt a pinch rushed in some places, but overall it's an interesting story. I never heard of "The Twelve Months" fairy tale until now. And as someone who loves to read/watch vague fairy tales, thanks for introducing this one for me.
YarningChick chapter 9 . 5/27/2016
This was cute, though it would have been interesting to see the princess get the twelve month beat down. Great work as always!
MidnightLotus627 chapter 9 . 5/27/2016
This is the end? Oh well, I loved it! It was super sweet! Thank you for writing this!
Nanenna chapter 9 . 5/27/2016
What a lovely ending! I'm always happy when we get a happy ending, they're just so perfect! I'm also so happy Haru and Baron get to be months next to each other, they deserve every drop of happiness sent them.
Nanenna chapter 8 . 5/24/2016
Oh, looks like the last chapter will be the wrap up. I'm glad I get to read it.
MidnightLotus627 chapter 8 . 5/20/2016
You are one of the greatest writers ever! I love this story and I always get super excited when I see the alert for a new chapter. Thank you!
YarningChick chapter 8 . 5/20/2016
Called Haru being the missing month. May?
This was awesome. Can't wait to see what they do to the royal pain in the neck.
Nanenna chapter 7 . 4/30/2016
Oh, it's really good so far! I definitely look forward to seeing the rest.

I should go find the version of this I watched a while ago, the princess was a spoiled little tiny thing! I think she was supposed to be in kindergarten or something, it was almost cute. But then she was also so spoiled it wasn't anywhere near cute.
Ebony Mitsu chapter 7 . 4/30/2016
No! Poor Haru. And I knew I recognised a Stardust reference lol :)

Story is amazing; so looking forward to the rest.
jenna131 chapter 7 . 4/28/2016
...
the chapter title just reminded me of kings quest 6 where at the end of the game when the prince rescues the princess from the tower at the end credits there is a song that i just so happen to know.

*pulls out ukulele and clears throat*

Girl in the tower
I'm reaching out
Please tell me what to do
Here in the tower
I'm calling out
My heart cries out for you.

he he sorry couldn't resist