Reviews for He Said He Loved Me
Princess Pheonix Tears chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
Very dark and very depressing.

Very well written! Just a few grammatical and spelling errors, so maybe go back and check that out or get a beta. But it was pretty good!

*PPT*
squoxcoon chapter 1 . 3/12/2007
wow. that was beautifully sad, it almost made me cry. i just tried to picture ginny as a death eater and i couldn't do it. great job, that was really well written and simply wonderful.
Wild Horses 1981 chapter 1 . 9/23/2005
That was so great. Wow, that really makes me think about things. Good job.
Star Dust Kiss chapter 1 . 7/15/2005
I love this fic so much, i even wrote a draco point of view for this.
GinnyAndDracoForever chapter 1 . 12/7/2004
woah. all i can say is woah. that was so sad and angsty, i love it. it's making me cry.

usually i don't like stories like these, when draco uses ginny to get her on the dark side. i like the ones where draco and ginny actually fall in love. but good lord, this was so good. merlin, i'm babbling. i'll shut up now.

excellent EXCELLENT job and keep up the good work.
fcuking cathy chapter 1 . 8/24/2004
hey this was really well written and didn't go OCC...well done!

fcuking ctahy
nottinghill chapter 1 . 3/13/2004
Whoa. *touches champage glasses* congrats on a great, angsty fic.
infatuation chapter 1 . 10/23/2003
wow..that was wonderfully written...very sad though...makes me almost hate draco for using her!
WoodenDragon chapter 1 . 6/16/2003
*speachless*

*tear* *tear* *tear* *tear*

What else to say? In a word-amazing!

*once again speachless*
Cheese chapter 1 . 5/12/2003
That was intense. I've never read something as angsty as that. The way you wrote it was brilliant. I was nearly crying. The ending was probably the best part.

If you do a sequel or another chapter dont make Ginny be alive because to be honest I agreed with the "What other option do I have" instead you could do one about how her family react or maybe a spooky haunting revenge thing. Think about it
The Evill Bugger chapter 1 . 4/7/2003
Woah. A few minor typos, but still a woah. It was good- it made my own head spin. I love D/G. Great work, keep on writing.
Azure K Mello chapter 1 . 3/14/2003
wow, I loved it v. intense v. realistic. DO NOT ADD ANOTHER CHAPTER! IT'S PERFECT. ADDING ANOTHER CHAPTER WOULD GIVE IT A FAKE UNREALISTIC TOUCH UNDERMINDING ALL YOU'VE SET UP.
Amanda Wood chapter 1 . 2/23/2003
It was lovely. lovely I tell you.

It's true and well. it shows alot of feelings. Good job!

*pat on the shoulder*
Snow White Ferret gurl chapter 1 . 2/12/2003
Wow. i am a firm believer in D/G and that was awesome.
SnapeJuice chapter 1 . 2/2/2003
This was super, super, super angsty. I love the way you always came back to the fact that "he said he loved me." That worked so well. Ginny is caught between a rock and a hard place, so desperate for love, so not ready for its consequences.

It broke my heart.