Reviews for Chaos Theory
general zargon chapter 5 . 7/7
Thank you for this update! My feels are sniffling, but thank you! This seems like a great set-up chapter, and I wish you the best of luck on your writing!
im ur misconception chapter 5 . 6/27
Well, I guess I am allergic to Benzo's as everytime i take them it is serious in rashes, hard to breath and hallucinations...

On other notes, I am enjoying this story Eien. It really is coming together and love your little rant at the end. it is a wesom.e
rmadhumita378 chapter 5 . 6/26
A wonderful chapie completed with ankit tiwaris song.. Its hard to find indian writters here... Loved this one.. I cant wait to see eriks reaction..
Createbeautynotwar chapter 1 . 6/26
I really enjoy how detailed and complex you go in your stories. On top of that I love the aspect of Laxus magic that I had never even considered. I can’t wait for more!
GemNika chapter 5 . 6/26
Dude, yes! I'm so happy you cleared up the timeline paradox! Now the only question is, WHY did F!Rogue kill Lucy?! Lol. But that doesn't have to be answered. It can remain a mystery. I just can't wait to see what happens with CoLu and Stingue!
LEA chapter 5 . 6/26
Thank you for the update.
1) Maybe they should all 4 raise Cynthia together? (At least by the end. )
Well... I don't have any more suggestions or critiques for now. Though, thank you for the explanation chapter, it does help.
laurajustin chapter 5 . 6/26
Great story! Can't wait for the next update!
Therashae chapter 5 . 6/26
Good stuff. Like your take on,Laxus.
Therashae chapter 4 . 6/13
So good. I'm dieing to get more.
im ur misconception chapter 4 . 6/12
genuine genius my dear. and the fact I understood almost every medical term you tossed makes me so damn happy I paid attention in my damn classes while going to massage school.

and house is the shot. those parallels, and cognitive realities are gonna make this that much better. smart cookie writing what you and are curious enough to research.
im ur misconception chapter 3 . 6/12
eien I love this story and happy you redoing it
im ur misconception chapter 2 . 6/12
wellwhere. bang porly is a fav of mine.
twolanterns chapter 4 . 6/12
THIS story is sooo much deeper than other fics. I absolutely love it. I can’t wait to keep reading.
Ehhhghhmmmm chapter 4 . 6/11
First of all: Niiiiiice

I just read The four chapthers back to back and im so happy?
You’re a great writer

booksandanime17 chapter 3 . 6/9
Hey just a request but can you maybe separate the lines of different characters into different paragraphs? Like if character a asked a question or spoke then it will be in one paragraph. Then when character b answers or comments theb it will be in the next paragraph. Not the same paragraph. It gets kind of confusing sometimes. Thank you for the chapters.