Reviews for Chaos Theory
Summer Nickels chapter 3 . 2/12
I like this story and I hope you continue with this soon.
laurajustin chapter 3 . 2/12
Great story, can't wait for the next update.
Stella-Eucliffe chapter 2 . 11/14/2017
Same! I just hate when a story has OC's! It makes me not want to read the story anymore!
the real narnia chapter 3 . 8/24/2017
Ahhhhhhhhhhhh you can't leave it off like that I'm dying.
I can't wait to find out what happens! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
ezcap1st chapter 3 . 6/30/2017
This is mad dramatic, and the future rogue plus child situation is so many levels of messed up. The basic time travel/dimension/parallel worlds thing was kinda complicated, but you put in mest and porlyusica to work it out to simple situations, so that's great!
Twilight Warroir chapter 1 . 6/23/2017
Loved this! I haven't read anything like this, really hope you continue this story!
LevFoxdale chapter 3 . 3/14/2017
this is such an interesting idea! I hope you don't give up on it!
ctkatieq99 chapter 3 . 2/23/2017
Poor Cynthia. It's really nice name. What her hair colour? BLACK? It's nice story. And Future Rogue. Sob sob. I hope Erik can accept it.
BelovedDarkness648 chapter 3 . 2/18/2017
This is what I have been searching for! I love this so far, it's not badly written and it holds my interest through and through. I love how you mad Mest. He's different (I'm a good way) from what I've seen in other five and you make it easy to enjoy his character. I'm interested in how Rogue will react and you left us with a cliff hanger T-T I need to know! I'll wait though...only cause I have to. Thank you for putting your work out there!
Carchee chapter 3 . 1/23/2017
My two favorite Lucy ships...in one story...is this heaven?
im ur misconception chapter 3 . 1/20/2017
teehee. plot thickens panic ran rampant and you cliff hanger ed it just right.
StuckBetweenShades chapter 3 . 1/16/2017
... Amazing. God I stopped breathing most of the time while I read this, so I'm kinda sorta panting a little when I'm writing this X'D I love every second of it though. The way you built everything was great, it didn't go too quickly or too slowly, and the story just... flowed. Absolutely beautiful. And now I shall reread the whole thing and destroy my fragile heart with the feels once again. P.s. I loved how you focused on Cobra's feelings here, and personally, I thought that the way you ended it was perfect :3
iheartpickles chapter 3 . 1/14/2017
ahhhhhhh that was amazinggggggg MORE MORE MORE SO PUMPED FOR THE NEXT CHAP
OfInkNRoses chapter 3 . 1/14/2017
aaaaaaAAAAAAAA OMG YOU UDPATED OMG KMG KMG JVE BEEB WAITING FOR AGEEESSSSS
the wait was definitely worth it tho!
please update sooner next time omg you have no idea how much i love this fic honestly
you shouldve seen my face when i got the notification...i literally /squealed/
andy24amk chapter 3 . 1/14/2017
Damn. This is great! You did a fantastic job with this chapter! I'm so excited for this story! Can't wait to see what happens next chapter!
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »