Reviews for Chaos Theory
the real narnia chapter 3 . 8/24
Ahhhhhhhhhhhh you can't leave it off like that I'm dying.
I can't wait to find out what happens! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
ezcap1st chapter 3 . 6/30
This is mad dramatic, and the future rogue plus child situation is so many levels of messed up. The basic time travel/dimension/parallel worlds thing was kinda complicated, but you put in mest and porlyusica to work it out to simple situations, so that's great!
Twilight Warroir chapter 1 . 6/23
Loved this! I haven't read anything like this, really hope you continue this story!
Theoginger chapter 3 . 3/14
this is such an interesting idea! I hope you don't give up on it!
ctkatieq99 chapter 3 . 2/23
Poor Cynthia. It's really nice name. What her hair colour? BLACK? It's nice story. And Future Rogue. Sob sob. I hope Erik can accept it.
BelovedDarkness648 chapter 3 . 2/18
This is what I have been searching for! I love this so far, it's not badly written and it holds my interest through and through. I love how you mad Mest. He's different (I'm a good way) from what I've seen in other five and you make it easy to enjoy his character. I'm interested in how Rogue will react and you left us with a cliff hanger T-T I need to know! I'll wait though...only cause I have to. Thank you for putting your work out there!
Carchee chapter 3 . 1/23
My two favorite Lucy ships...in one story...is this heaven?
im ur misconception chapter 3 . 1/20
teehee. plot thickens panic ran rampant and you cliff hanger ed it just right.
StuckBetweenShades chapter 3 . 1/16
... Amazing. God I stopped breathing most of the time while I read this, so I'm kinda sorta panting a little when I'm writing this X'D I love every second of it though. The way you built everything was great, it didn't go too quickly or too slowly, and the story just... flowed. Absolutely beautiful. And now I shall reread the whole thing and destroy my fragile heart with the feels once again. P.s. I loved how you focused on Cobra's feelings here, and personally, I thought that the way you ended it was perfect :3
iheartpickles chapter 3 . 1/14
ahhhhhhh that was amazinggggggg MORE MORE MORE SO PUMPED FOR THE NEXT CHAP
OfInkNRoses chapter 3 . 1/14
aaaaaaAAAAAAAA OMG YOU UDPATED OMG KMG KMG JVE BEEB WAITING FOR AGEEESSSSS
the wait was definitely worth it tho!
please update sooner next time omg you have no idea how much i love this fic honestly
you shouldve seen my face when i got the notification...i literally /squealed/
andy24amk chapter 3 . 1/14
Damn. This is great! You did a fantastic job with this chapter! I'm so excited for this story! Can't wait to see what happens next chapter!
GemNika chapter 3 . 1/14
Ohmygodyes! You definitely captured the SVU search tension! And poor Cobra. All worried for Lucy. I love the little tics you gave him though, and the calming techniques. Makes him so much MORE than just grump-butt extraordinaire! I can't wait for more!
Tiernank chapter 2 . 12/22/2016
Really loving the direction this is going!
kittentf chapter 2 . 9/20/2016
despite what you think, you're doing well on the angst front. There's nothing wrong with building up to the issues.
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »