Reviews for Not even a first chance!
So is he Dobby or Hobby? Make up our minds dammit!
Sam Davenport chapter 53 . 11/11
Really enjoyed!
sthrobbins chapter 18 . 10/30
I thought of The Phantom comic strip, of course, when the term first appeared, but had no idea that the inspiration was, in fact, The Ghost Who Walks.
Angela3511 chapter 53 . 10/11
Excellent story! Great, unique solution to the going back in time problems. I truly enjoyed this story. Bravo!
TorterraFan493 chapter 49 . 9/21
"He would essentially become a megalomaniac, thinking only he knew best"

Aren't both Dumbledore and Riddle both already megalomaniacs? That wouldn't change a thing!
/snark
CarolsSister chapter 51 . 9/10
Is it finally time to off that manipulative old bastard?
CarolsSister chapter 49 . 9/10
Oh my, that sounds suspiciously like a former politician disguised as an orange baby that doesn't know when to stop with the temper tantrums.
CarolsSister chapter 47 . 9/10
We know that Dumbles does not take outer direction well, but he is showing his learning curve to be a flat line.
CarolsSister chapter 42 . 9/10
Molly Weasleys crass? Surely you jest!

And I did check the internet about the Dunning-Kruger effect. Sounds like a lot of politicians I could name.
CarolsSister chapter 41 . 9/10
Oh shit, Dumbletwat either caused Pandora to die, or for once got his hands dirty and killed her himself. You are showing me a seriously twisted and evil Dumbledore here.
CarolsSister chapter 40 . 9/10
Thank you for that mental image - saggy old wizard bits.
CarolsSister chapter 38 . 9/10
The only time Albie acknowledges a flaw in his plans is when it is an inconvenience to others.
CarolsSister chapter 32 . 9/10
Guess that Albie hasn't checked in with his old mentor recently.
Yukiisen chapter 1 . 9/10
Tried but nah
CarolsSister chapter 18 . 9/9
I wish I could remember who mentioned this story, but I owe them a large debt of gratitude. I have been giggling over both the story itself as well as the comments that are sprinkled along the way.
1,200 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »