Reviews for Not even a first chance!
jv26es chapter 49 . 4/12
HAHAHA... who knew the fake philosophers stone was real...i think it's in Washington DC for the next 2 1/2 years
HarryPotterFangirl85 chapter 53 . 4/4
This was a great story. I didn’t know how to feel about Harry coming back as Hobby, but I quite enjoyed reading this.
Monster King chapter 53 . 3/28
Great story I really liked it good job writing the story.
Kai chapter 37 . 3/12
Mikkel Davidson? Really? Has Nick access to magisnopes now? *lol*

A bit further down you said what was among the biggest problem with Wizarding Britain in canon: "He dared not search for them himself..." But he told NO ONE else ANYTHING. He knew so much and did nothing more than sitting on his wrinkly old arse waiting for things to happen.
Kai chapter 19 . 3/11
Of course Lupin looked like death warmed over on the train. The first of September 1993 was a full moon night. He must've had barely time after shifting back to get to King's Cross.

Btw, I LOVED that dig at Rowling for Remus' name.
Good
Ice Demon Ranger chapter 53 . 2/20
This is an awesome story. I really liked how Harry/Hobby was written.
Thank you for sharing this with the readers here on fanfiction.
BillBrink chapter 52 . 2/15
I really like this story, enough to have read it three times now. So, once more, my thanks for an enjoyable read.
DarkHeart81 chapter 53 . 2/15
Good ending to this fic.
Mystic 777 chapter 53 . 2/15
Well done. It took me several days to finish this (work must come first) but I quite enjoyed it. All too often Harry getting sent back ends up as a harem fic (soooo not interested). So refreshing to read a story that focuses on the actual *story*! Thank you for writing and sharing this. :D
DarkHeart81 chapter 52 . 2/15
Can't say making threats to Hermione like that was very smart of Pansy.
DarkHeart81 chapter 51 . 2/15
Wow. Rather gutsy move by Draco. Too bad for him that Harry has so many people looking out for him.
DarkHeart81 chapter 50 . 2/14
Quite an interesting flying lesson. I'm guessing the kids at the orphanage were mostly either squibs or ones whose parents were killed by death eaters which lead to Draco being bullied a lot.
pudentane chapter 53 . 2/14
Great story! A very enjoyable read. Thank you for sharing your talent.
DarkHeart81 chapter 49 . 2/14
lol I wonder how Dumbledore reacted to his sleeping partner upon waking. Will be interesting to see who uses the fake some.