Reviews for Not even a first chance!
Razeus1 chapter 50 . 12/8
Sooo.. Hobby's starting to come down with a case of wizarditis, otherwise known as common sense and critical thinking leaking out of their brains.
How sad is it that he doesn't even See the dangers of leaving Dumbledore the knowledge that Hobby escaped an elf imprisoning ward.
Oh well, you've most likely set this up so Hobby gets dramatically captured by Dumbles and effects a thrilling escape (again) or he needs others to rescue him.
It just feels like a 2x4 smack to the head of blundering on Hobby's part.
Honestly it's only making Dumbles a more dangerous opponent as he 'learns' more about the situations and people he's up against.
I hope everyone remembers that information is Dumbles' Bread-n-Butter, He gives next to none away, but he sure finds and hoards as much as he can.
Bountyhunter1977 chapter 2 . 12/5
Interesting twist, should have sent him back as a female student from a direct house.
danian chapter 53 . 12/3
Thanks for writing that! It was most engaging - enjoyable, different, and neatly written. I very much liked that your Sirius was particularly normal and laid-back.
Concolor44 chapter 5 . 11/25
This is different. VERY different. As Anna would say, "It's a good different!"

I like 'different'. Very much looking forward to the conclusion of this tale.
zumba1 chapter 1 . 9/26
way of thinking? Oh no. hopefully not as naive, careless, and less clever
Kushka chapter 53 . 8/27
Good story
LoveOfMyLifeHALSEY chapter 1 . 8/29
What the ... Harry will become a house elf ? Okay XD we can go for this, I already feel as if I’ll be laughing by the end of this
misherukuro chapter 53 . 8/16
A very entertaining read.
sidaqlotay07 chapter 31 . 8/15
Good anding :)
sidaqlotay07 chapter 1 . 8/15
Hi geek man ? I have a raspberrypi with raspbian and a github account... oh sory :P very good and original first chapter, I like your writing.
Queen Farli chapter 49 . 8/12
Oh my god! They have the precursor philosopher's stone to Trump! He has to dye his hair and all the rest fits!

On a different note, this is one of my favourite ever fanfics, so thank you for writing it.
gbttown1 chapter 53 . 8/9
Very good story! I, at first, thought I had read this story before but, as I got into the farther into it I could see the differences.
c.karen09 chapter 53 . 7/30
Very, very well done! Thank you very much!
c.karen09 chapter 52 . 7/30
I'm sorry to be coming to the end of this , because I have enjoyed it very much. I love scary Hermione, and especially scared purebloods. Thanks for writing!
c.karen09 chapter 51 . 7/30
Another surprise, so thank you very much. I thought Draco must have been traumatized somehow, or that Sirius had cast a charm on him that backfired, but I definitely didn't expect Snape to try to harm Harry. Though I shouldn't be surprised. He has never been a hero in my opinion. And now we won't need to worry about Draco or Narcissa trying to plot against anyone due to the loyalty oath. Thanks for writing!
1,007 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »