Reviews for Not even a first chance!
Reader9080 chapter 53 . 11/25
This was an amazing story. The plot was incredibly detailed and well thought out, I loved the portrayal of the characters, and your writing styles had such an emotion to them that it astounded me. Thank you for writing it, this was truly a masterpiece.
majere4 chapter 53 . 10/24
First of all, I loved the idea and all of the fun twists, you are a very entertaining storyteller!
You have wonderful attention to detail and character development, you clearly accomplished all of the critical goals, so the story was as "complete" as any other, and more importantly you finished it!
Thanks for sharing your time and talent, it is greatly appreciated.
Majerus chapter 41 . 10/24
And to anyone who thinks dumbles wouldn't do things like this, perhaps they should go back and re-read canon with an eye to how badly Harry was kept down and how many 'coincidences' were involved to keep anyone from helping him, starting well before he cast the Fidelus.
As to the prophecy, dark lord dumbles marked Harry just as deeply as any physical scar.
Loving the story, especially the details!
M
Majerus chapter 18 . 10/22
I just... I... WOW.
*standing ovation*
Majerus chapter 14 . 10/21
Simply brilliant.
Majerus chapter 13 . 10/21
Incredible! I've never seen dld backed into this particular corner, he's always had a way to slide one way or another (or given in a bit, with the expectation of controlling things in a different manner).
Majerus chapter 12 . 10/21
Yay, lucy and umbitch will die soon!
Majerus chapter 11 . 10/21
"
Do you have a mutual suicide pact or something?
"
*snorts* I doubt you intend Hobby to kill off the bint... but I'm not ruling it out now!
Majerus chapter 10 . 10/21
Brutal!
Majerus chapter 9 . 10/21
*giggles*
Majerus chapter 8 . 10/21
Fan Freaking Tastic!
Sirius is free, but not exonerated but this is a much better mix of the two than canon!
Majerus chapter 7 . 10/21
SO SO Convoluted... but the bitch is dead, so I'm good with it :D
Majerus chapter 6 . 10/21
Very nice to see how methodical he's being. Way beyond what canon HP was capable of even at 17, but enjoyable nonetheless.
Majerus chapter 5 . 10/21
Hah! Welp, first of all, I love the idea of going to the Flamels. Second, using Flint to turn over info on the location of the other prisoners is golden.
Third, and this is a serious question, how would Nolly not be aware of Hobby's behavior change / activities?
Majerus chapter 3 . 10/21
Huh, well, he's making good progress honestly.
And... Asking for help!? Amazing :)
1,255 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »