Reviews for Not even a first chance!
S chapter 53 . 2/18
I enjoyed this story quite a lot, from Harry coming back, taking the avatar he did, little Harry getting rescued and given love and affection, Hermione and Harry meeting early and forming a close bond, Sirius being alive and free, Amelia and Pandora being alive and thriving, Remus’ fantastic and original story, the involvement of the Flamels, the death eaters getting their comeuppance, to Dumbledore finally getting his just deserts. I meant to comment more often through the story, but didn’t get around to it. Am hoping to do that the next time. It’s unfortunate that you don’t seem to be writing anymore. Hope all’s well. Stay safe. Thanks!
old-crow chapter 52 . 2/16
Hi,

Your Hobby remains one of my favorite HP Fandom characters, be it the second or seventh reading.

cheers

O-C
Esha Chatterjee chapter 16 . 2/15
OMG I loooove your Croaker!
Truly amazing writing
Chaotic Time Gremlin chapter 47 . 2/9
A minor nitpick. The Jeremy Brett Sherlock Holmes series was produced by Granada and aired on ITV. The BBC had nothing to do with it. However the BBC did make and air the late '60s Holmes series with Peter Cushing in the lead role.

This is an interesting fic that looks like it took its genesis from the well known Reptilia28 challenge, but the central conceit is one I haven't seen explored before, so kudos on achieving originality in a fandom that has probably collectively used almost every possible twist by now.
setokayba2n chapter 53 . 1/27
Well, it was tiring even reading, I can't imagine it writing, I guess they left the basilisk alone and without Death Eaters and Dumbledore there was no Tri-Wizard
afsat chapter 53 . 1/22
I stumbled across this story and enjoyed the stuffing's out of it. Some of the authors notes were also a hoot. “Vader I am your father”. Keep it up!
love4HP chapter 53 . 1/15
You cannot just interchange a soul's life, body and name if he/she is going back to same incarnation back in time. The first chapter only put me off still I tried. The story is about Harry Potter not some Hobby-Wobby!
tricorvus chapter 7 . 1/10
THIS is fantastic, and an original new twist! I ADORE it!
Rock on!
Sleepyhawk502 chapter 53 . 1/7
Great story, loved that Harry came back not as himself. Definetly a story to read again. Thanks for sharing!
b.angaragerdene chapter 1 . 12/26/2020
uh, lol
JohnyXD chapter 53 . 12/8/2020
Thank you.
This was unique and fun to read. Though I was a bit skeptical at first, I'm glad I gave it a chance.
I'm a little unsatisfied by the ending, but the story itself was worth it.
Please keep up the good work.
JohnyXD chapter 12 . 12/6/2020
"Sometimes the hand of fate must be forced!"
A cookie to those who recognize this :D
JohnyXD chapter 1 . 12/5/2020
It's an interesting concept. I'll keep an open mind for now.

You can add Dementors, Dragons, Dolores Umbridge and DADA professors to that list.
Mastersgtjames chapter 4 . 11/27/2020
jesus this bad
Mastersgtjames chapter 1 . 11/27/2020
ugh... so hermione is fucking a house elf... dude coulda chose Tonks.
1,153 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »