Reviews for Not even a first chance!
Queen Farli chapter 49 . 8/12/2019
Oh my god! They have the precursor philosopher's stone to Trump! He has to dye his hair and all the rest fits!

On a different note, this is one of my favourite ever fanfics, so thank you for writing it.
gbttown1 chapter 53 . 8/9/2019
Very good story! I, at first, thought I had read this story before but, as I got into the farther into it I could see the differences.
c.karen09 chapter 53 . 7/30/2019
Very, very well done! Thank you very much!
c.karen09 chapter 52 . 7/30/2019
I'm sorry to be coming to the end of this , because I have enjoyed it very much. I love scary Hermione, and especially scared purebloods. Thanks for writing!
c.karen09 chapter 51 . 7/30/2019
Another surprise, so thank you very much. I thought Draco must have been traumatized somehow, or that Sirius had cast a charm on him that backfired, but I definitely didn't expect Snape to try to harm Harry. Though I shouldn't be surprised. He has never been a hero in my opinion. And now we won't need to worry about Draco or Narcissa trying to plot against anyone due to the loyalty oath. Thanks for writing!
c.karen09 chapter 49 . 7/30/2019
Too funny! But also scary that Dumbledore has been trying to create a stone of his own, and be willing to leave it where riddle could possibly get to it. Thanks for writing!
c.karen09 chapter 42 . 7/29/2019
I wasn't expecting something like that, but it just further shows how arrogant and deluded the pure bloods are. Thanks for writing!
c.karen09 chapter 41 . 7/29/2019
Holy moley! Your Dumbledore has no morals whatsoever outside of not wanting to kill pureblooded death eaters, does he? Thanks for writing!
c.karen09 chapter 40 . 7/29/2019
I truly enjoy seeing Dumbledore lose. Thanks for writing!
c.karen09 chapter 33 . 7/29/2019
Dumbledore, being Dumbledore, will not be able to control his desire to control our hero, so I'm anxious to see what happens to him. Thanks for writing!
c.karen09 chapter 31 . 7/29/2019
Good riddance to bad rubbish. Thanks for writing!
c.karen09 chapter 29 . 7/28/2019
I'm glad Lucius is gone, and that Sirius took their money, but I'm anxious to see what Narcissa does once she is free, seeing as she was the brains in that family. I'm really looking forward to Harry and Hermione going to Hogwarts. Thanks for writing!
c.karen09 chapter 26 . 7/28/2019
You had hinted Hobby was no longer getting into from the Malfoys, and I'm surprised it took this long, seeing as he is never there. I'm anxious to see how he gets away from them, and also how Sirius doesn't know about being able to take half their money. Although he never did get his Lord training seeing as he was sorted into Gryffindor. Anyway, thanks for writing!
c.karen09 chapter 24 . 7/28/2019
I hope you have something really brutal planned for Dolohov. And I'm anxious to see what you are going to do about the Malfoys since you said they would be responsible for anything any of the death eaters did. Thanks for writing!
c.karen09 chapter 23 . 7/28/2019
Ok, there is no way their home wouldn't have been warded in some way, but I have faith they will get out of this. I'm happy to see Hermione fighting back, and I'm anxious to see Dolohov suffer much more than a few broken bones. Thanks for writing!
1,147 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »