Reviews for Not even a first chance!
bigmac2759 chapter 53 . 7/19/2022
Thanks for a great read.
EdTheBeast chapter 53 . 7/9/2022
A MUST READ VERY AU! Very twisty in Harry coming back, but also fairly well done plots and holes in Harry thought, as well as others.
madie080802 chapter 2 . 6/16/2022
Go Hobby, kick some a-r-s-e
madie080802 chapter 1 . 6/16/2022
This is a fun read.
lmcdanl chapter 53 . 6/10/2022
This is a fantastically creative twist on a Reptilla challenge. I love all the things Hobby and the Phantom were able to accomplish. Your backstory for Remus trying to find Harry warmed my heart, while what Dumbledore potentially did to Remus and Pandora in the other world made my blood boil.
kjmeow chapter 49 . 6/6/2022
Trump!
Miriam1 chapter 53 . 6/2/2022
This was as beautiful as it was bizarre. I enjoyed the many twists and turns.

I enjoyed this story quite thoroughly.

Sincerely,
Miriam
Astramilitarum01 chapter 53 . 5/31/2022
A very unusual take on the redo trope, while in the end i accepted that this Hobby is not Harry Potter im kinda sad that we didn't get a happy ending for him. Like what happen after he died again, did he get together with his Hermione?

All in all he had a pretty bad ending, he did all the dirty work but never got the recognition or reward he deserved in the end. He never got together with Hermione or had much joy. Even in this story he is a sacrifice and I wish we would have seen a happy end even if it's only in the afterlife
CarolsSister chapter 43 . 5/9/2022
So Molly being an overbearing harriden is not/was not confined to Grimmauld Place? And she was concerned that Arthur would be inappropriate!
Freddie Rindklip chapter 53 . 4/12/2022
I really enjoyed this fic. Thank you for writing.
Freddie Rindklip chapter 41 . 4/11/2022
Your Dumbledore is really a plus perfect SOB
Jo Cook chapter 1 . 3/22/2022
thanks
johlmann chapter 53 . 3/4/2022
I really liked this story! Thank you for writing it!
jay bhakta chapter 53 . 3/2/2022
Loved it refreshing change wow
TrumpasaurusRex chapter 1 . 3/1/2022
Nobody would choose to be a house elf. This is so stupid. Why not just ask to have house elf magic in addition to regular magic? You had this ROB literally begging you to return to life. What a missed opportunity.
1,259 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »