Reviews for Not even a first chance!
Jillian A.K chapter 53 . 1/31/2022
So long, and thanks for all the fish! I think my favorite part was Remus's backstory. It was very original and refreshing.
Baelorfan chapter 53 . 1/25/2022
Dumbledote got a lot of first and second chances, even after attempting to engineer Harrry's murder by Draco Malfoy.
Cwhit930 chapter 53 . 1/22/2022
What a fun ride. Love Dobby and this is a new plot line of Harry as Dobby. Thanks for the share
arfiis chapter 38 . 1/14/2022
ACM and IEEE eh? :)
scyfly chapter 18 . 1/16/2022
'funny' how bones becoming minister changes nothing
scyfly chapter 15 . 1/16/2022
this trial for dumbledore with the charge of sedition... you turned it into whether he was right to do so not whether he did so. that is not how it works premeditated breaking of the law is still breaking of the law and as dumbledore said he cares nothing for it and will act as he sees fit for the greater good
scyfly chapter 13 . 1/16/2022
the things the dark is allowed to get away with by the light is ridiculous especially when the light then goes and hold those who fight the dark against much more stringent rules.
dumbledore proclaimed himself the true ruler of britain and it is proven he kidnapped potter, yet nothing happens? he is still headmaster because ofc ppl would trust him with their childern. no way he'd kidnap them for the greater good too right?

this fic has pretty much turned into a bash fic, which is oke if you meant to do so
Pat chapter 49 . 1/13/2022
I hope that orange hair is not a Trump dig... green would have been just as good, for as Slytherin, cunning and ambitious, as Albus is.
Dayside chapter 1 . 12/28/2021
old mate isn't really thinking clearly.
Guest chapter 49 . 12/20/2021
Based
kitsua chapter 1 . 12/20/2021
I liked the 'top signs of illiteracy' thing in your profile so much that I can't help but point out... It's TRAILED OFF, not tailed off. Glass houses and so on. Are you sure that YOU'RE literate?
CarolsSister chapter 48 . 12/9/2021
Even after seeing that the horocrux he deliberately left in Harry had been destroyed, he still is attempting to force a prophecy that has been fulfilled to still be in play? Shoot, just strip him naked (oh my eyes!) and hang his sorry ass in the atrium at the Ministry of Magic with a sign detailing he is aware that MoldyVoldy is currently possessing one of the professors at Hogwarts and has no intention of doing anything about it.
CarolsSister chapter 33 . 12/8/2021
Would you let me scan your mind?

Not just no, but hell no!

Something tells me that Dumbletwat is not going to hold to that forced agreement. And yeah, leaving him with only the memory of Ariana's death (and his possible responsibility for it) would be a very fitting punishment.
TomHRichardson chapter 40 . 12/6/2021
I love how Hobby solved the "Dung as observer" problem!
Guest chapter 4 . 11/12/2021
So is he Dobby or Hobby? Make up our minds dammit!
1,259 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »