Reviews for Not even a first chance!
blcoachmac chapter 52 . 3/7/2023
This has been a great read!
blcoachmac chapter 42 . 3/7/2023
Always an Edgecombe that is a traitor to the good wizards!
blcoachmac chapter 8 . 3/5/2023
That was great
Guest chapter 53 . 2/27/2023
Great story.
SablePhoenix chapter 53 . 2/22/2023
Unique and very enjoyable.
Latarra chapter 53 . 1/20/2023
Wonderful, wonderful, wonderful. I love it!
jada951 chapter 49 . 1/4/2023
orange hair is a dead giveaway indeed!

I am enjoying re-reading your story.

thanks!
Andrew Lee Houghton chapter 53 . 12/1/2022
ok was not sure of this story at first the idea of harry being reborn as dobby but yer it is well done even when there was plot ideas that really were out there and never would of happend but they were well played . thetime jumps where very well written. and love how dumbdore was taken down and how u had done the famels who are never in enough storys. i would highly reconmend to any one to read this sotry as it is very gd
HoneyBear84 chapter 53 . 11/28/2022
Love it
Reader9080 chapter 53 . 11/25/2022
This was an amazing story. The plot was incredibly detailed and well thought out, I loved the portrayal of the characters, and your writing styles had such an emotion to them that it astounded me. Thank you for writing it, this was truly a masterpiece.
majere4 chapter 53 . 10/24/2022
First of all, I loved the idea and all of the fun twists, you are a very entertaining storyteller!
You have wonderful attention to detail and character development, you clearly accomplished all of the critical goals, so the story was as "complete" as any other, and more importantly you finished it!
Thanks for sharing your time and talent, it is greatly appreciated.
Majerus chapter 41 . 10/24/2022
And to anyone who thinks dumbles wouldn't do things like this, perhaps they should go back and re-read canon with an eye to how badly Harry was kept down and how many 'coincidences' were involved to keep anyone from helping him, starting well before he cast the Fidelus.
As to the prophecy, dark lord dumbles marked Harry just as deeply as any physical scar.
Loving the story, especially the details!
M
Majerus chapter 18 . 10/22/2022
I just... I... WOW.
*standing ovation*
Majerus chapter 14 . 10/21/2022
Simply brilliant.
Majerus chapter 13 . 10/21/2022
Incredible! I've never seen dld backed into this particular corner, he's always had a way to slide one way or another (or given in a bit, with the expectation of controlling things in a different manner).
1,309 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »