Reviews for Harmony Bound
geoslim21 chapter 12 . 5/18
and this one needs reformatting as well
geoslim21 chapter 11 . 5/18
please come back and reformat this chapter
ddsurvivor chapter 11 . 5/9
Well I did like this story, but like many they stay nice to dumblass and I agree with him on his treatment of Harry. No Snape will now finally pay his dues. Or dumbass losing his magic and being told he should have been in a retirement home. The wizarding world lives in the 1800s, they defiantly have rules on heirs or last of their clan.

Might read the next chapter. But I think I am done. This is like the 3rd or 4th fanfic I read where Harry doesn't payback is abuser. Snapes a manchild abuser and should have never been a teacher. And I never liked the headmaster.

Thanks for the chapter!
Chalayne chapter 34 . 4/18
Great story!
Chalayne chapter 23 . 4/17
Excellent oath!
Missneonkst chapter 2 . 4/14
everything went by so fast and it's only chapter 2.
HermanTumbleweed chapter 34 . 4/10
An excellent story told very well. Your battle scene was epic and I was glad you allowed some deaths, especially Xeno. One of semi-main characters was bound to bite it, though a more main character would be acceptable given Ms. Rowlings deaths of Dd and Fred. At any rate, a satisfying read. Keep up the good work, I look forward to reading more of your stories. Thanks for your writing efforts.
Jo Cook chapter 1 . 4/2
thanks
HellOnWheelz chapter 7 . 3/8
Haven't read this chapter yet, just wanted to say you should've named this chapter (7A Sirius Talk".
Lolkar chapter 1 . 1/25
Started well, but got ridiculous fast.
KanameZeroYuki chapter 34 . 1/23
This was BEAUTIFUL.
Sarath KS chapter 34 . 1/6
Lovely work!

Just wanted to point out a small continuity error- Luna would actually not be 17, but 15 when the final battle ends, with her birthday falling on 13th February officially.

Again, lovely story. Hoping to see more exclusive Harmony stories from you.
Jason R Shelton chapter 1 . 11/10/2021
shouldn't Harry also be head of Slytherin due to right of conquest, as he defeated Riddle 3 times in magical combat? First there was the face-off with Quirrelmort, then Tom Riddle's diary and third in the graveyard by forcing Riddle's wand to submit via Priori Incantato.
Also was there no provisions for Harry in the will? Such as naming who the Potter's wanted as his guardians. As they were in hiding, it would be advisable to have such as a just in case of situation.
Osmodious chapter 23 . 10/15/2021
This has been a very interesting story…I am forgoing my usual wait until the end to post one comment. Dobby has been a great help, and I am disturbed, disappointed, distracted…some ‘D’ word…that Harry hadn’t bonded him yet. I know he doesn’t know the need, but surely one of his allies would say something, at least for privacy’s sake? Anyway, I hope Harry does right by him, Dobby is just great…
Katty007 chapter 33 . 7/22/2021