Reviews for Harmony Bound
DarkHeart81 chapter 6 . 7/26
Good chapter. I was a bit surprised they chose to have their wedding so soon instead of later when they could have invited family and friends of the Grangers.
DarkHeart81 chapter 5 . 7/25
Good chapter. I would say Harry and Hermione got off lightly in terms of embarrassment. lol I wonder if their summer will pass with no attacks.
DarkHeart81 chapter 4 . 7/25
Good chapter.
DarkHeart81 chapter 3 . 7/24
Good chapter. I doubt their telling Hermione's parents could have gone any smoother than that.
DarkHeart81 chapter 2 . 7/21
Good chapter. I don't get why they had to pack and move their this to their suite except to give them the time to talk to the other Gryfindors. The house elves could have easily moved everything. It will be interesting to see how the meeting with Hermioe's parents goes.
akleden chapter 26 . 7/19
Thanks for the update
DarkHeart81 chapter 1 . 7/17
Good start to this fic. Some things definitely feel very cliche or dated but then bonding fics like this aren't done too much anymore it seems like.
BMS chapter 26 . 7/13
Welcome back.
Good update. Well worth the wait. Liked the use of a forest fire to cover their tracks at the end, though you'd think the wards would have kept it out.
Cateagle chapter 26 . 7/12
And another one bites the dust. I rather hope that fire burns down to the lodge and forces Riddle to move elsewhere. Riddle's reaction when he learns his familiar is dead should prove quite entertaining when watched from a suitable safe distance.

It's a good chapter and you are building well toward the final confrontation. I wonder if Riddle realizes his anchors have been removed or not? I could see where their removal could have caused him distinct discomfort.
stacygrrl2002 chapter 23 . 7/12
What ya think. Daddy is forced to say sorry kid? Oh wait, that costs him bucks. So daddy grabs all he can and runs from Potter and Riddle. Leave the wife and useless spawn to pay for it.
19Shorty chapter 26 . 7/11
next chapter please
Sarek5959 chapter 26 . 7/11
Awesome Writing! I really loved this chapter. Thanks for sharing your talent with us!

Jerry Gross
Dreamer22 chapter 26 . 7/11
Awesome awesome chapter very much worth the wait! Can't wait to read more!
Oldies going to be so mad nagini Met the dust.
Are getting back to normal now is off for the snakes and one more horcrux