Reviews for Harmony Bound
CanoeSage chapter 23 . 10h
I really like the magical oath that you came up with. I'm not a fan of how fanfiction treats magical Oaths, because they feel like a get-out-of-jail-free card. Why isn't everyone Bound by a dozen oaths? The excellent language and wording in your oath overcomes my objections though
c.karen09 chapter 17 . 21h
Good for Blaise. I could never understand why not even one single Slytherin chose the light. I know their nature is to save their one skin, but Hermione is all the proof anyone needed that their beliefs were wrong. That's why I enjoy Dramione so much. It makes sense that someone as intelligent as Draco would realize Hermione was special, so the fact that she was muggleborn disproved their whole argument. Anyway, thanks for writing such great stories!
c.karen09 chapter 16 . 21h
I'm glad Harry finally got to enjoy a real Christmas, and I loved his speech. I definitely would have cried if I'd been there. I'm thoroughly enjoying your stories, and I'm happy to see that I still have plenty left to read. Thank you!
Good good
suziq968 chapter 34 . 12/11
This was a great read. You had some good twists, which, at this point is really impressive. I would have liked to hear about the Potters vacationing in their Greek villa but other than that you seemed to cover is all.
suziq968 chapter 33 . 12/11
Luna would only be fifteen here, she's a year behind them and they are only sixteen with Hermione turning seventeen in September. At the most, Luna may turn sixteen early in the school year like Hermione.
Good
Good nice
suziq968 chapter 23 . 12/10
Oh wow, that oath rocks. Malicious will be bankrupt in like thirty seconds. Awesome.
c.karen09 chapter 10 . 12/6
I'm enjoying this very much, and I love strong, confident Harry. I'm glad you took Umbridge out before she could do any damage, but I did enjoy her going to Azkaban in one of your other stories. She is a right nasty piece of work. I haven't been able to review any of the other chapters, so here's hoping this time it works. Thanks for writing!
c.karen09 chapter 1 . 12/3
Off to a great start. I admit I got a little misty with Minerva.
djextinct13 chapter 1 . 12/2
how big is Hogwarts: A History like she refers to everything in there it must be huge
123a456e chapter 18 . 11/29
I believe Anne McCaffrey will always be my favourite author :)
Good really good