Reviews for Harmony Bound
Otaku of Anime chapter 24 . 1/17
This story is freaking amazing so far and I will eagerly await the next update. Keep up the amazing work
emmabrady chapter 24 . 1/16
What happens next..?!
alix33 chapter 24 . 1/5
Those float stones do sound intriguing. No wonder Hermione is already studying the runes carved into them.
That dragon sounds so pretty!
Yay! for Harttu the dragon understanding at least a bit of Harry's parseltongue, even though Harttu considers it a lesser language, well enough for them to have what seems to have been/be a very civilised and ongoing conversation.
"some time" in the phrase "some time years from now" should IMO be two words.
"ear-piercing" should be hyphenated.
I was hoping the soul fragments all expired, not fled or left! Because if they fled or left, they still could very well go and possess something else, somewhere else. If they expired, they couldn't.
"goose bumps" should be two words.
After us readers met Harttu (and heard that he - and very likely members of the other dragon species too - can be communicated with in a very civilised way using parseltongue), I'm even sadder and angrier at how the goblins treated the poor, abused and blind guard dragon in Gringotts that us readers met in canon in Deathly Hallows.
That customs desk witch's flirty smile annoyed me no end, too.
LadyOfThePurpleDragon chapter 24 . 1/5
Oh dear, I've reached the end of what you've posted! I want more please :)

Loving this story OH so much!
LadyOfThePurpleDragon chapter 18 . 1/4
I thought I recognized the chewing of stone! I love the Dragonriders of Pern by Anne!
I'm so happy I stumbled across this story it's amazing and different, I look forward to your next update
Linda chapter 24 . 12/31/2016
Love this story so much and hope to read more soon
the-power-of-love chapter 24 . 12/31/2016
Love the chapters update soon
Guest chapter 24 . 12/29/2016
More chapters please
jwright42572 chapter 24 . 12/27/2016
Good chapter. Five down now with the snake and moldyshorts left. Harry really does push himself. Love how Hermione takes care of her man. Hope you had a happy Christmas.
pfeil chapter 12 . 12/27/2016
I checked out the community, and there's a bunch of good stories there. I won't, however, be subscribing, as reading through there were too many things I'm not interested in, like Draco as protagonist, a ton of RW/HG pairings, and weird stuff like Hermione/Sirius ships.

(I tried to phrase that as neutrally and non-flame-y as I could; hopefully it succeeded.)
ILoveGeorgeEads chapter 24 . 12/26/2016
i loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved was great.
HoneyBear84 chapter 24 . 12/26/2016
Love it as always and seriously can't wait for the next update
mummacass chapter 24 . 12/26/2016
Madam Pomfrey is really going to give Harry a lecture for undoing all her good work.
SereniteRose chapter 24 . 12/26/2016
what an exciting new chapter, thanks ever so much, I like the way Harry and Hermione handle the Horcrux's, anyway can't wait for chapter 25, thanks again.