Reviews for The Road to Hell is Paved With Good Intentions
Silver Point Despair chapter 1 . 4/17/2004
;) Looks like the start of something interesting here. But I'd beware of seeing signposts, if I were Bartleby heh heh! That's usually the way you get sucked into the Twilight Zone!
goldstranger chapter 1 . 5/19/2003
Ok with the exception of the X-men movie thingy, i pretty much stay away from movie fics, don't ask me why. I jut do.

But I was curiouse as to what this one was about, and I have to say it wasn't dissapointing. You have a nice set up here, and I like how you had the 'not seeing Loki' as part of his punishment.

It's innovative. Although Loki was one of my favorite charecters from the movie, but hey U R the author here.

He wouldn't by any chance make an appearence would he? Just asking. *Grins*

I like how he spot the sign post at the end, that was cute. Hope to see an update on this one.
Paige Darke chapter 1 . 4/24/2003
'Seeing a signpost on the side of the road he found that he was in New Jersey, typical. He could only thank God that it wasn’t Wisconsin. '

Heh. Excellent. But where is Loki?

I can't wait for this to be continued!

who cares chapter 1 . 4/1/2003
I like it write more
Sunshine5555 chapter 1 . 3/31/2003
Wow! I wonder what happens to Loki ( he was always my favorite character. I've always been a matt damon freak) You should bring more familiar characters. Great start though!

WRITE MORE! or i will go into shock.
Kat Hawkins chapter 1 . 3/29/2003
very good. can't wait to see the next chapter!
RiseAgainPhoenix chapter 1 . 3/1/2003
This is a really good beginning-please don't just not continue it! I really wanna read more! I seem to have a feeling that Bartleby's task will involve helping , I hope so, because that would just be so sweet. Great job, please don't leave me hanging!
S.M chapter 1 . 1/24/2003
can't wait to read more ,keep up the great work
R.W.G.S chapter 1 . 1/16/2003
I know, this is my second review, but I think I just figured out something. The title - it was bugging me, because I knew I'd heard it somewhere before. Is it from the musical "The Fantasticks"? If so... that's one of my favorite musicals. I played Mortimer... lots of fun...
R.W.G.S chapter 1 . 1/16/2003
This is definetly a good start. However you seem to have some trouble with run-on sentences and not putting correct endmarks. You might consult a friend for this, or try to find a beta-reader.

Keep going. I'm interested to see how you write the rest of this.
Hola-Meg-a-Cola chapter 1 . 1/15/2003
Ah, another Bartleby-redemption story. I usually don't read them since they usually involve slash between Bartleby and Loki. Luckily, there won't be any cameos from him. Post your new chapter soon!

P.S. to anyone who is reading my story-

I am suffering from, not writer's block, but the thingy where who don't know ho you're gonna organize all your ideas. Yup. I'm gonna go watch some Disney movies now.
PretendFan chapter 1 . 1/15/2003
Excellent start. The story is interesting and original (okay, so complete originality is near impossible, so what?). Anyway, as I said, a very good start. The only problem I can see comes from grammar or punctuation errors. There were a few run-ons and such. Please continue. I will definitely read your next installment.