Reviews for Take Me Back to Me
lolaughoutloud123 chapter 20 . 12/17/2023
Thank you so much for sharing this wonderful story. I was so enthralled and loved it very much!
imasiteguest chapter 20 . 5/30/2020
Loved the story. Only bit that didn’t sit well was referring to Burundi as “third world country”. Would have been better off if the reference had stopped at “Business trip”. Didn’t see that in good taste.
sanspeur chapter 3 . 1/2/2018
Just wanted to say that I am adoring this story so farand all the nods to the showbut your French could use some work!
stacey caitlin chapter 20 . 7/20/2017
Thank you so very much for this awesome story! Thank you for completing it too! You have made me so happy. An epilogue would be a fantastic bonus. ️
Guest chapter 20 . 7/11/2017
Please, please, please - an Epilogue. Please!
whatsyourpathology chapter 3 . 7/1/2017
Mary is very rude but Matthew didn't exactly make a good impression himself. Hopefully, the next date goes better. One of them will have to eventually show their hand, otherwise they will just end up hating each other.
whatsyourpathology chapter 2 . 7/1/2017
You definitely have a knack for writing the dialogue between Mary and Sybil. They have a very real and familiar dynamic. You translate their canon relationship into the modern age well. Mary has a certain dignity to her despite all of her scandals. It almost makes me wonder how she got caught up with those rather unremarkable men.
whatsyourpathology chapter 1 . 7/1/2017
Ahh! This story is so fun! The setup is so clever and so very, painfully, modern. OF COURSE the Crawley's are a bunch of reality stars, of course Cora is a one hit wonder. Of course, their show was a flop. All of the little details are what make it so enjoyable. Daisy is now a bunny, that's hilarious and adorable. Mary barracading herself in Sybil's apartment just binging Netflix is so believable. I have so many questions though. When was a Cora's 15 minutes of fame? Was she a Lisa Loeb type? When was their Kardashian style reality show on? Was Mary a socialite even before then? Did she spend her teenage years with the children of New York high society? Is Mary friendly with Ivanka? And what about Matthew? We know far less about him. So many questions. I guess I'll have to keep reading. Good job! I'm hooked!
Guest chapter 20 . 6/29/2017
Love this story! Would not mind (and hope you have the time) to have one more chapter. An Epilogue - a year or so after this last chapter. ie. M/M's wedding, a catch-up for how things went for Edith & Bertie, Sybil & Tom. Whether the 3 sisters were able to have a healthier relationship with Robert & Cora. Whether Cora & Robert were able to see how negative their tones/attitudes were toward their daughters and somehow apologize? Appears Cora does in this chapter, BUT Robert?
Klarinette49 chapter 20 . 6/25/2017
I can't believe I'm only posting a review now. That was such a lovely ending, after all their ups and downs they're finally in a good place. And having some well-deserved holiday on a pretty island, what more can we ask for? :-)
This whole fic was such a pleasure to read, thank you so much!
lilyrowan1 chapter 20 . 6/22/2017
Definitely worth the wait! I have so loved this story and will miss it, and the MM world you created, very much. Thank you, and I am crossing my fingers for an epilogue!
eyeon chapter 20 . 6/15/2017
Awww I never like endings, although this was a good one. I hope there is a sequel/epilogue/reunion movie to tell us about the " Happily ever after". I was thinking that it really wasn't the mono anymore (although I do know how it goes on and on) and was thinking Mary was pregnant. Glad they got to take Sybil's honeymoon even without the wedding. Wish I could have seen some of those scenes! I like the way you wrote how they were so conflicted because Robert got them together but he was entirely too controlling. Glad Mary stood up. How did they take to Marigold? I guess we have to hope Bertie took it as well as on TV and they ended up together. Thank you fir a lovely journey. I look forward to more of your wonderful writing.
Palindrome310 chapter 20 . 6/12/2017
So glad for the update, even if it's the final chapter! I liked that Mary finally had the chance to stand up to Robert and that Matthew supported her. He has the worst ideas, trying to make Matthew and Mary's wedding a media service. I wish Edith would have had the same chance.

Yeay for Sybil's intership! So glad you didn't make her end up with Tom because he honestly did wrong!

Lovely ending with them in a surprise and private holiday near Cannes!

Other nice details: Naked swimming, sex on the beach and on a forest, their "normal people" activities, ha, They can't help having serious serious talks on their holiday, Mary threatening Matthew to not mess this up, Matthew, good luck having docile children with Mary! They had their own guest cottage, nice! Edith teasing Matthew because he wants to win her over.A general review of this fic: I love that it wasn't only a fake!dating fic. That was the premise but it certainly evolved, I loved that you focus on their recovery and that the message wasn't about fixing each other but healing together, as Matthew said in this chapter, there is something healing about caring for the other. In the end, they forgive each other and themselves in a way. I also loved that they have a common goal of building a better future and that this purpose and their loved have made them a better version of herself. My favorites scenes were the one with the sunrise at Cannes and the waterfall in Burundi.

Thank you, Megan, for this story! I enjoyed it so much! Best luck with grad school!
Guest chapter 20 . 6/12/2017
Amazing ride and am so sad to know that it is ending. Still so many loose ends but it keeps you guessing. At least, they have their happy ending...
Guest chapter 20 . 6/12/2017
Finally a new chapter, can't believe it's going to end , I was hoping for more chapters and I have to say this story is very good, I hope you will start a new story soon.