Reviews for Take Me Back to Me
Palindrome310 chapter 10 . 7/12/2016
Nice chapter! I loved how Matthew believes and supports Mary's idea and career, it shows how great they are together. The shared business venture is a great idea, better than our men purse idea, ha, ha, that would sell less.

Wow! I didn't expected the serious step of meeting the mother, It was cute that Mary worried about not being domestic enough. It was nice that Matthew had some concern about the appartment as a sign of their different lives. Even if they have money, long distance relationships are difficult.

Isobel's words were very kind and sweet.

Larry wants a trophy wife, ugh! Even if the ticket was a bit odd, I'm glad Sybil went to the interview and it gave Sybil a different perspective on Mary's situation. Very sweet that Matthew and Mary helped her with the questions.

Yikes indeed! Sybil is real danger. I suppose Tom will be around to save her, but I would prefer that one of Sybil's volunteer activities was teaching self-defense and that when he arrives the guy is already neutralized.
Guest chapter 10 . 7/11/2016
It better be less than 2 weeks for the next update is all I have to say.
eyeon chapter 10 . 7/12/2016
Oh no! I was hoping she'd run into Tom. Note we didn't get to hear how the flight was...I'm surprised Isobel took to Mary so quickly. Maybe she's desperate for him to date again? I am also wondering about a William/Daisy showdown. A whole 2 weeks?! Well at least I'm very happy to hear there is a15th chapter!
timeandpixiedust chapter 10 . 7/11/2016
Noooo the cliffhanger! Hopefully Tom will come to her rescue or something like that! Isobel praising Mary was lovely and Mary's new line helping Matthew's charity is just brilliant!
Guest chapter 9 . 7/4/2016
I'm not so sure about Tom giving Sybil an airplane ticket out of the blue. They barely know each other (met once, texted each other a couple of times ). For a family so aware of scandal you would think as Violet would say "it's not what it is but what it looks like ". A single man a reporter no less giving a very rich engaged girl a plane ticket. Carlisle the tv host would have field day. Headline another Crawley sister gone bad taking gifts from secret lover, or bribe from reporter etc. A scandal that could ruin Sybil's reputation and a chance at getting the internship, not to mention how Tom could fair in the story. Meanwhile Larry comes out smelling likes roses, with people feeling sorry for him having a cheating finance.
I can't see Larry being unset about Sybil getting out into the political world in this day an age. Wouldn't he see it as upside, young power couple both with political contacts could only help his career. Just look at today's politicians, most are married to other insiders.
Palindrome310 chapter 9 . 6/29/2016
Nice to have some domestic fluff! It was a warmth and soothing chapter, it made me smile a lot. Matthew and Mary are so sweet and their relatioship is new and so tender.

I liked that Mary Crawley is feeling safe with her decision of taking it slow. It's clear Matthew wants her but respects her. It melt my heart when Matthew described the feeling of warmth caused by his happiness and the image of Mary walking in the rain and wanting to improve herself.

I wonder how will the family react when they learn about the change, interesting that Mary was OK to give the money to the charity.

Rose and Atticus are very cute. I understand that Atticus wanted to support her but no training was a terrible idea.

I'm surprised that Mary is only telling her reserves about Larry now and by phone. The idea of not applying because she is getting married doesn't sound like Sybil at all. I guess you will advance the story and make her realise her mistake with Tom's intervention.

So curious about Mary's new handbag line idea and how it relates to Matthew!
AmeriGirlTN chapter 9 . 6/29/2016
Enjoyed this chapter so much. That Matthew is so sweet, most guys would have her penned to the wall by now.
Maybe Mary's new line will include a brown fedora like a certain blue eyed dude has been sporting lately.
Guest chapter 9 . 6/28/2016
Mary's new idea will be interesting. Sybil will go to her interview, hopefully.
New Hogfan chapter 9 . 6/28/2016
I really liked the fluff in this chapter. I agree with Mary that Sybil should do the interview and not hold herself back especially for a guy like Larry. I also have to say that I'm glad that Anna is not with Bates in this story.
MarMatAddict chapter 9 . 6/28/2016
Lot of fun! Hope you will publish the next chapter soon. I'm really not tired of your story. Thanks for the entertainment' MMA
Guest chapter 9 . 6/27/2016
This was such a great chapter. I'm so happy for them. I can't wait to see where this goes.
Guest chapter 9 . 6/27/2016
Love the whole premise of this and fun to read the exciting life of,this fab couple. Thank,you!
Jenwren chapter 9 . 6/27/2016
Delightful, can't wait for more!
eyeon chapter 9 . 6/27/2016
So she's going the design man purses now? LOL! I love all the comfy fluff, but you must break up Sybil and Larry and get Tom into the picture to make it perfect! The only issue I see in their future is how can Matthew live such a posh life with Mary while representing a charity? Or worse could Mary even begin to live a non-toff life for his sake? Yay summer break!
Downton.fangirl chapter 9 . 6/27/2016
A chapter can never be too long in my book! I love the way they are going! So domestic and comfortable! So erm... do you think we will get some smut soon?
319 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »