Reviews for Take Me Back to Me
Jenwren chapter 20 . 6/12/2017
It was a great chapter, loved it!
Guest chapter 20 . 6/12/2017
Please, please...An Epilogue!
A window into how things went for the Crawley sisters now that they have rebelled. Mary/Matthew, Edith/Bertie, Sybil/Tom.
And did Robert (as well as Cora) calm down, "see the light" and attempt to normalize in a healthier way relationships with their daughters.
fiveby10eighty3 chapter 20 . 6/11/2017
awwww it's been amazing! xo

although now I'm curious as to what happened to Edith. hope there will be a spin off story where she will be the central character! :)
timeandpixiedust chapter 20 . 6/11/2017
I can't believe this story is over! I love your writing, and this story was absolutely amazing. I hope you continue to write M/M because you write them beautifully.
Guest chapter 20 . 6/11/2017
Hopefully, not the last chapter. What an interesting story.
Guest chapter 20 . 6/11/2017
Thank you, thank you for adding this chapter. This story is TOO GOOD to have left it undone.
The 3 Crawley sisters free from Robert's tyranny! Mary moving forward with Matthew. Bertie hopefully accepting Edith's true history AND Marigold. Sybil picking up the pieces of her life (AND Tom) Doing what she REALLY wanted to.
IF (a big IF) you do get the time, I'm sure an Epilogue would be greatly appreciated.
Guest chapter 20 . 6/11/2017
So wonderful you are back with this nice story. Mary is still ill? It would be cute if it is beceause of baby
johnnybbad4 chapter 19 . 5/29/2017
Great story but what about tom?
Guest chapter 19 . 5/14/2017
Please, please, please don't abandon this story! It's too good to not complete!
ceru chapter 19 . 5/1/2017
Is there any chance that you'll update with the last two chapters soon? As a reader who has found herself perusing this wonderful story several times, I would love if you did that.
Guest chapter 19 . 3/20/2017
Hope you'll get the time to update this wonderful story.
Looking forward to the 3 Crawley sisters standing up to Robert and ending his abuse.
Seeing how things will work out for Mary & Matthew as well as Edith & Bertie and Sybil & Tom.
Guest chapter 19 . 3/16/2017
Truly an enjoyable read. Hopefully, more to come.
kayjay triquetra chapter 19 . 3/13/2017
Just caught up with this story having started reading it a long time ago, and remembered why i enjoyed it so much, love the extra dimensions you have added to each character to really bring them to life, and Ediths back story
Guest chapter 19 . 3/9/2017
Hopefully, more to come?
Guest chapter 19 . 3/6/2017
Thank you for this. Hope RL allows you the time to update again. This is a wonderful story.

Looking forward to seeing how Mary/Matthew will stand up to Robert and put an end to his abuse.
Also, how both Edith and Sybil will also stand up to Robert and be able to truly and honestly live their lives without Robert dictating to them.
Have hopes for not only Mary/Matthew, but also for Edith/Bertie/Marigold and Sybil/Tom. (I know, I'm a sucker for happy endings!)
319 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »