Reviews for What The World Doesn't Know
APA0927 chapter 10 . 10/27/2017
update was over a year ago but im still hoping that you'll update this someday
LanaBananaRM chapter 10 . 10/11/2016
Update please!
baratta.jennifer chapter 10 . 8/8/2016
Awesome chapter
outlawqueenwriter chapter 9 . 6/15/2016
I lived this chapter and I can't wait to see how everything pans out. Keep up the great work! :)
baratta.jennifer chapter 9 . 6/15/2016
Great story and chapters about Domestic violence.
Guest chapter 8 . 5/19/2016
Soooo good! Please continue this story you are very talent as! Update soon:)
outlawqueenwriter chapter 8 . 5/18/2016
I'm still not over Robin's death. I'm really quite pissed at A&E that they did that. I definitely had a hard time getting back to writing when I found out Robin was going to be killed off the show. I do hope you continue this story because I can't wait to see what happens with Regina and I hope Cora gets what's coming to her. Keep writing, please. :)
parrillaismybae chapter 7 . 5/4/2016
Okay, I love your story. It's lovely and sad at the same time and I just wanna kill Cora haha. Sorry if I wrote something wrong, but i'm still learning english. I hope you continue writing!
Guest chapter 7 . 4/9/2016
Good story! I wonder what would happen if Zelena showed up looking for her mother, thinking life with her would be better?
LotteSweety chapter 7 . 4/3/2016
Loved it!
Ryunn Kazan chapter 7 . 3/31/2016
Not really a fan of OQ, but the plot caught my attention and I'm really liking this! Update soon!
-RK
Apples26 chapter 7 . 3/31/2016
I hope the Emma says something and that an investigation happens. I just don't want Cora to hurt Regina even more
NecieLauren chapter 7 . 3/31/2016
I really liked this chapter. I love how supportive her friends are.
OnlyForMyOTP chapter 6 . 3/29/2016
This is cute but sad at the same time, hope you keep the good work going! I really want to know what happens next :)
Apples26 chapter 6 . 3/10/2016
I'm glad she told the girls & hopefully they can figure something out